Options

Ideas on how to improve Ten Club Tickets system

2»

Comments

• Options
    encompassing tripencompassing trip Columbia SC Posts: 160
    edited February 2016
    I hope someone in 10C is reading this. There's a lot of logic here. I agree that there should be a standby for ticket option so there is still hope at the last minute....in case Canadia misses his/her flight again.

I'm thankful for 10C giving us tickets, but I hate the system and not knowing where my seats are before I travel days to see a show.
    Post edited by encompassing trip on
  • Options
    GummiBeerGummiBeer Newfoundland Canada Posts: 189
    There should be a cap on the number of tickets a member should be aloud to enter the lottery for. People who want to see 1-2 shows and getting shut out by people that apply for everything then trade them off for others. Only apply for the shows you really want
    Calgary 04-09-2005
    Edmonton 05-09-2005

"A Thousand Ports of light For the Newfoundland...Theres a Kinder gentler American Band"...EV 25/09/05
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890

The MMJ fanclub has a time window or an hour or so in presales that allows older members to get first dibs at tickets. Maybe that would be an option.

MMJ's pre-sales have an early window for Deluxe members, before Digital members get access. So in PJ's case, that would be like allowing Analog members access before Digital.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Spurs14 said:

Single seat purchase option.

Great point!!
  • Options
    I want my F5 back
    Last Philly Spectrum Show - Halloween 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Missoula 2012
    Seattle 2013
    Denver 2014
    Central Park NYC 2015
    Sunrise 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    ~~~~~~~
    EV NYC 2 2011
    RNDM NYC 2012
    TOTD SF 2016

Highlights Of Last Spectrum Show
    Mike DESTROYING in Seattle 2013

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - HST

Instagram (great concert shots of many bands):  concertaholic
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    I want the days when they mailed me a letter and asked me what shows I wanted tickets for, I checked it off and mailed it back with a cheque and my tickets showed up a couple weeks later. Can we bring that back?
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    GummiBeer said:

There should be a cap on the number of tickets a member should be aloud to enter the lottery for. People who want to see 1-2 shows and getting shut out by people that apply for everything then trade them off for others. Only apply for the shows you really want

They already have a system in which people put in for shows they really want. All 10c tickets have to be picked up at will call and they are nonrefundable and nontransferable to other members.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442
    MayDay10 said:

Oh yeah. A pool of ga singles for each show too. It would increase the winners as well as increase the number of fan club members in ga.

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Spurs14 said:

Single seat purchase option.

I support this. I don't always need two tickets and I don't mind going to shows by myself. And it would free up a seat for another Ten Club member.
  • Options
    What about this idea? Disclaimer: I probably say this only because I didn't get any of my GA ticket picks, but I'd love it if there was a row 1 & 2 set up in front of GA. These seats would be assigned lottery style like row 1 & 10 use to be and are for those with the Reserved seats. It would keep the hope alive of being up close when you miss out on your GA. But I am guessing those in GA wouldn't like it. And it would probably be a nightmare to try to set up.
    well, fuckers, he still stands