Options

*** OFFICIAL Lexington Roll Call!!! ***

Comments

• Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,761
    I got Wrigley 1 as well. Sec 231. Not great, but not terrible.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    know1 said:

I got section 210, ok seats but SUPER STOKED I succeeded...only took 5 open browsers

• Options
    pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

I got section 210, ok seats but SUPER STOKED I succeeded...only took 5 open browsers

211?

I don't see a 210.

• Options
    know1 said:

pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

211?

I don't see a 210.
    whoooops yeah 211, row 20...ha sorry excited fingers typing here

• Options
    pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

211?

I don't see a 210.

I think we basically got identical seats. Mine on Stone's side and yours on Mike's.

• Options
    know1 said:

pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

211?

I don't see a 210.

I think we basically got identical seats. Mine on Stone's side and yours on Mike's.
    know1 said:

pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

pjalive21 said:

know1 said:

211?

I don't see a 210.

yeah I just looked that up as well...also did the 3D viewing thing they have and they are ok seats underneath the overhang
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    pjalive21 said:

See you all at Wrigley 1...woooooooooooo....that was stressful, yet painless...but first we rock Lexington!!!!!

Are you less a kidney now?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    FoxyRedLa said:

pjalive21 said:

See you all at Wrigley 1...woooooooooooo....that was stressful, yet painless...but first we rock Lexington!!!!!

Are you less a kidney now?
    The kidney was going to have to be for the fan club sale, but my better judgement got the best of me. I also got paid this week as well as my work bonus just in time for the public sale so all is well in kidney land :)

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,824
    Bumping all the threads about the music to the front page, because that's how it should be!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    vonlupvonlup Indy Posts: 75
    Going to Lex, and Bonnaroo. I have always gotten lost in Chicago and don't want to go by myself there. I need a pj travel buddy.
  • Options
    CorduroyMikeCorduroyMike Nashville Posts: 32
    Been lurking for a while, this will be my first PJ show since Bonnaroo 08!!
  • Options
    Section 211 and 234 opened up for sale...Lexington is selling awesome
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Yeah I see they have opened some more sections! Wondering if they are going to open up the whole venue
  • Options
    Peyton18 said:

Yeah I see they have opened some more sections! Wondering if they are going to open up the whole venue

now that Wrigley and Fenway are done I see shows like this one gaining more interest and wouldn't be surprised if they open up almost the whole venue, which for the Rupp would be impressive

• Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    True
  • Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    edited February 2016
    Just booked a room this morning at the University Inn... I've got Hyatt and Hilton points coming out of my ears but I spaced out on getting a room and now they're both sold out. :angry: So much for my free room. :D

Hitting up Fort Lauderdale and Toronto as well this time around, but I have a feeling that this Lexington show is going to be the Charlottesville of this tour.
    Post edited by Motown322 on
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    Motown322 said:

Just booked a room this morning at the University Inn... I've got Hyatt and Hilton points coming out of my ears but I spaced out on getting a room and now they're both sold out. :angry: So much for my free room. :D

Hitting up Fort Lauderdale and Toronto as well this time around, but I have a feeling that this Lexington show is going to be the Charlottesville of this tour.

I have Hilton & Spring Hill reserved, I can cancel my Hilton & let you get it
  • Options
    WhoDeyWhoDey Posts: 115
    FoxyRedLa said:

Peyton18 said:

I'm looking forward to preparty at Spring Hill in Lexington! Hopefully a lot of you guys and gals can make there before the show or even the night before if you're like me and coming in on that Monday

I'll be there with my friend. It'll be her second show! That being said we'll eventually take off but not sure how long the walk is from Spring Hill. I'm thinking I'm cool with getting in line maybe an hour before or 30 min. I'll do what she wants. I don't care as long as I'm Stone side :smiley:
    I was thinking of starting the Spring Hill gathering early, like 1:30 or so. People can hang as long as they want, I have talked to the hotel and they have a huge lobby that they said we can use, drink, and play some tunes in. I always like hitting the wishlist party prior to the show as well. Remember, bring a 6 of your favorite local craft beer to share! Can't wait!

Scott
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Has the wishlist preparty been established yet?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    WhoDey said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Peyton18 said:

I'm looking forward to preparty at Spring Hill in Lexington! Hopefully a lot of you guys and gals can make there before the show or even the night before if you're like me and coming in on that Monday

I'll be there with my friend. It'll be her second show! That being said we'll eventually take off but not sure how long the walk is from Spring Hill. I'm thinking I'm cool with getting in line maybe an hour before or 30 min. I'll do what she wants. I don't care as long as I'm Stone side :smiley:
    I was thinking of starting the Spring Hill gathering early, like 1:30 or so. People can hang as long as they want, I have talked to the hotel and they have a huge lobby that they said we can use, drink, and play some tunes in. I always like hitting the wishlist party prior to the show as well. Remember, bring a 6 of your favorite local craft beer to share! Can't wait!

Scott
    We must be on the same page as I was going to ask everyone what was a good time so I could put in on the front of this thread...and yes bringing a 6 is a must!!! 1:30 it is as I will be getting into town about an hour before that myself

it also just hit me that we lose an hour while traveling, or at least I do YIKES!!!!

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    loadedgun said:

Wishlist 3pm EST...it appears a location is still in the works with multiple venues
    https://www.facebook.com/events/543623235804105/

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865
    pjalive21 said:

loadedgun said:

Wishlist 3pm EST...it appears a location is still in the works with multiple venues
    https://www.facebook.com/events/543623235804105/

Nice! :joy:
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    this show is going to be here before we know it !!

I'm starting to get excited
  • Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    Can anyone give a decent estimate of how many tickets have sold for Lexington? Looking over the seats left, whats closed off, and total capacity, is it fair to say around 19-20K have been sold? Im with the folks that are shocked how well and fast this tour has sold, especially for southern shows. I cant wait for Lexington. Greenville appears to also be almost sold out, TM says not many tix left. 2016 tour will be awesome.
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Anyone going to Lexington I'm looking for a sticker buddy! Pm me :smile:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    I'm still planning on bringing my Three Floyds brews to share.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,216
    If anybody here has an extra ticket,please PM me. Thanks.
  • Options

I'm still planning on bringing my Three Floyds brews to share.

Northwest Indiana making a showing!!
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    Trade my Wrigley 2 GA spare for 1 Lexington GA spare....
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    Looks like they added more Rupp Seats....It`s pretty damn close to being behind the stage seating. I bet it will by April.