• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Go to "My account" then click "Ten Club Tickets"
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    Click on "My Account" on the Pearl Jam homepage. There is a Ten Club Tickets link there in the drop down menu.
  • Options
    What about resale for Fenway?
  • Options
    Since there's already this thread for a semi-silly question (hope I'm not being a jerk, but it's okay because I'm about to do it too) I won't go and throw up a new one, but my question is if the pre-sale draw is in february and public on-sale is jan 29. for most dates, doesn't it not make sense? What if I waited until february but found out I had no luck in the draw... but the ticketmaster seats are all gone? Thanks to whoever answers
  • Options

What about resale for Fenway?

They will announce pre-sale info for Wrigley/Fenway at a later date.
  • Options
    MusicDude415MusicDude415 Philly Burbs Posts: 171
    edited January 2016

Since there's already this thread for a semi-silly question (hope I'm not being a jerk, but it's okay because I'm about to do it too) I won't go and throw up a new one, but my question is if the pre-sale draw is in february and public on-sale is jan 29. for most dates, doesn't it not make sense? What if I waited until february but found out I had no luck in the draw... but the ticketmaster seats are all gone? Thanks to whoever answers

Thought it said that the lottery closes on the 25th. Winners will be notified that day, leaving plenty of time to get tickets through ScamMaster
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • Options
    I know my question was probably stupid. I'm just spazzing out right now and I can't seem to work and get my head straight hahaha
  • Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Im in the same boat, there are no links to enter the lottery on the Ten Club Tour Tickets, just a list of shows and odds per show.
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    MusicDude415MusicDude415 Philly Burbs Posts: 171
    kerbjack said:

Im in the same boat, there are no links to enter the lottery on the Ten Club Tour Tickets, just a list of shows and odds per show.

Have to click on the tour at the bottom of the page.
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • Options

Thought it said that the lottery closes on the 25th. Winners will be notified that day, leaving plenty of time to get tickets through ScamMaster
    Yeah you're right. Thanks for clarifying. Just thought it was strange that February was mentioned somewhere regarding pre-sale.
  • Options
    When does your cc get charged for the show you chose?
  • Options

When does your cc get charged for the show you chose?

Q. How much money will be authorized on my credit card?
    A: Members entering a drawing will have a $1 authorization held on their cards no matter how many shows are entered for. If selected for any shows during the drawing, this $1 authorization will become a final sale charge totaling the sum of the ticket prices of all the shows selected for. If not selected, the $1 authorization will be canceled and released back to your card.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    edited January 2016
    Maybe I'm stupider than I look (not possible) but when does the presale end?? I've been looking forever, when do I need to pick my shows by?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

Maybe I'm stupider than I look (not possible) but when does the presale end?? I've been looking forever, when do I need to pick my shows by?

That's really funny. Everyone is frantically reading hoping they won't miss anything.
    I have read everything three times before I calmed down a bit.
    You have until it closes on Jan 25th.
    cheers
  • Options

That's really funny. Everyone is frantically reading hoping they won't miss anything.
    cheers
    Thanks- I read it and found it a second ago. At the very top it says, "you have 1 full week to enter the drawing."

That means the 26th, but to be safe I'll assume that's the 25th.
  • Options

cheers
    Thanks- I read it and found it a second ago. At the very top it says, "you have 1 full week to enter the drawing."

A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets to the above shows. For your convenience you have one week to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opens today, January 19th and closes Monday January 25th at 10am Pacific. Names will be drawn throughout the day on Monday
  • Options

cheers

A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets to the above shows. For your convenience you have one week to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opens today, January 19th and closes Monday January 25th at 10am Pacific. Names will be drawn throughout the day on Monday
    Nice. Thank you!
  • Options
    Someone has figured out how to do the presale, the Ft. Lauderdale show is down to 75%
  • Options
    Will there be a separate lottery for Fenway tickets?
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    btnunn83 said:

Will there be a separate lottery for Fenway tickets?

Fenway & Wrigley info is coming soon. I would assume a separate lottery will happen as they mentioned something about "memberships before the February drawing" somewhere.