Options

PJ European Tour 2016

Hello everybody!
In Europe there are rumours of an upcoming 2016 tour, does anyone have any updates?

Comments

• Options
    2016 tour dates posted today! I am guessing more dates to come in West and Northwest.
  • Options
    Any chance of us Europeans knowing about a Euro tour before the lottery for the US dates ends. That would be swell as if this is my only chance to see them this year then I'll fly to the US. If not then i'll wait till they tour here.

Please
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    With the election year in the US and the commitment PJ always has with voting, I am afraid it will be a North America tour alone - which I dont hope. Europe is politically ripping in the seems. A tour in this direction would be good and nice. I hope btw that the Paris incident didnt stop the band in its tracks. This is the time for music to unite. Especially right now when Europe seems more divided than ever before. We have our own Donalds.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,226
    Hey, folks:
    Living in New Jersey, I was happy to snag 10C tickets to one Philly show and was not surprised to get shut out of MSG. I can't make it to other North America dates this spring (kids, school, etc.), but that big open space in the calendar between the spring tour and the Fenway/ Wrigley dates has me wondering if there are any new rumors of a possible Europe tour this summer. Our 20th-anniversary PJ Europe 2014 trip was over before it started due to passport problems, and we would love to replace that sad memory with a 22nd-anniversary PJ Europe 2016 adventure. So, I am bumping this thread, hoping to get some information. Thanks!
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    I am hoping, but looking at the last legs and the time of rest they need between concerts, I think it will be very unlikely. Keep in mind it is really a big logistic nightmare to get everything overseas and they will not do that for four or five dates (with rests in between.)
  • Options

I am hoping, but looking at the last legs and the time of rest they need between concerts, I think it will be very unlikely. Keep in mind it is really a big logistic nightmare to get everything overseas and they will not do that for four or five dates (with rests in between.)

I doubt they will either but the did it for 4 or 5 dates in 2009 so not completely out of the question

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,226
    Thanks. I will keep an eye on this thread just in case (and try my luck in the public sale for MSG).
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.