Options

Amsterdam to Arnhem!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    daanarts wrote:
    i dont think there are any extra trains to rotterdam. the train that goes at 0.53 goes to utrecht and then amsterdam. to go to rotterdam the usual way is to change train in utrecht. it doesnt say anything about that.
    the last scheduled train to rotterdam leaves arnhem at 0.12.

but now i checked it again and i think u can take the "nachtnet"train. thats a train that goes once an hour at night. that train goes from utrecht to rotterdam (via amsterdam, so takes a very long time, but u'll get there eventually) .

Yeah I know that one. It goes right past my house I can see my house from the train only problem is that night train goes right past Schiedam to stop 4 minutes later in Rotterdam and than it is taxi time. Normally I take the night bus, but it only goes on weekends.

Perhaps there is still a chance to catch a normal train in Utrecht that heads for Rotterdam and maybe if we are really lucky we can get a train to Schiedam.
    I don't know why my friend came up with that 23;00 time. I reckon the gig will have finished by 0:12 so there shouldn't be a real problem. You are right about that night train going from U to A and than to Den Haag to finally get to R. It is a very long trip at that hour. Al though I must say I never took it from Utrecht only from Amsterdam. Getting the last train from Utrecht to Rotterdam usually isn't a real problem. Amsterdam is more difficult. Some how I never make it to the last train that is why I hate going there. Too bad I sometimes have to because a lot of bands like to play there. ( by the way I don't hate Amsterdam for the Amsterdam/Rotterdam rivalry. It's just a long way from Paradiso/Melkweg to the train.

Anyway thanks for the info.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    ShayShay Posts: 12
    Well these tips have been golden to me. Thanks everyone.

Leaving bright an early tomorrow so I better get some sleep. See yall on Tuesday! :D

P.S Any decent Irish bars in Amsterdam?
    The wicked ruled his world.
  • Options
    Shay wrote:
    Well these tips have been golden to me. Thanks everyone.

Leaving bright an early tomorrow so I better get some sleep. See yall on Tuesday! :D

P.S Any decent Irish bars in Amsterdam?

Yeps.. The Tara is an excelent one:-)

see http://www.thetara.com
    Say what you think, but think before you speak.
  • Options
    CorpCorp Posts: 9
    Not long left now, everyone ready for 2moro? We stil meeting up in Pinkfloyd?
    They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.