CenturyLink sucks a big fat butt!

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
Anyone else have issues with this cable company? I've had nothing but great service for 5 years up until November of last year and then all of a sudden it's like the most fucked up series of events involving over charges, outages on internet and phone. Our bill typically runs about $80 a month for internet and phone, and my latest bill is triple that. I'm on hold with them again, for the 8th time in the last 2 months and I'm about to lose my mind. We only have them and Mediacom in our town (monopoly) and the other game in town isn't any better. I kind of miss living in a bigger city....
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Anyone else have issues with this cable company? I've had nothing but great service for 5 years up until November of last year and then all of a sudden it's like the most fucked up series of events involving over charges, outages on internet and phone. Our bill typically runs about $80 a month for internet and phone, and my latest bill is triple that. I'm on hold with them again, for the 8th time in the last 2 months and I'm about to lose my mind. We only have them and Mediacom in our town (monopoly) and the other game in town isn't any better. I kind of miss living in a bigger city....

Cancel it! Then you won't have to see the trash that is inescapable, and it will pay for your PJ shows!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited January 2016
    I actually was switching from Cox to them. I got fed up with Cox as my speed slowed down for no reason. They change plans and don't tell me. Century Link was supposed to come do the install Saturday. They no showed me without a call. I did not cancel Cox. I'm not going to say a word and see how long it takes for them to call me. When they do I will cancel before they can install.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

I actually was switching from Cox to them. I got fed up with Cox as my speed slowed down for no reason. They change plans and don't tell me. Century Link was supposed to come do the install Saturday. They no showed me without a call. I did not cancel Cox. I'm not going to say a word and see how long it takes for them to call me. When they do I will cancel before they can install.

I have a hard time believing you'd give up...oh nevermind
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • You are just jealous empty because the 49ers beat the Rams.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237

You are just jealous empty because the 49ers beat the Rams.

The Rams can f'in leave for all I care. That's what happened to my last football team in 87'.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    :lol: this is exactly what I did when I read your title.

2fr. That sux bud.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    I got our bill cut in half, faster internet locked in for 5 years, and a big gigantic apology from 2 supervisors over the course of an 80 minute phone call. I didn't even have to yell. The CS person was able to put all my phone calls together and see that we've been f'd around like he's 'never seen in 10 years' working there. What a GIANT PAIN IN THE ASS.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    5 years nice! :joy:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • TL170678TL170678 Posts: 422
    Got Time Warner, it`s good except the phone....But it`s fucking too expensive....Went from $90 a month for Internet/phone/cable to $150 in 5 years.
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    they suck, but i would probably say that for every company.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.