Options

***FOUND*** ISO Gorge Fiddler poster 9-1-2005

BrokenHalosBrokenHalos Posts: 293
edited January 2016 in Lost Dogs
If you have it and wanna let it go, lemme know please.

If you think you know what it's worth(remember last time it sold, etc.), lemme know please.
when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
Post edited by BrokenHalos on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    still looking bump

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    alex_scalex_sc Posts: 116
    Are you still looking for this poster? I have one from a mystery sale long ago and can part with it. It does have < 1/8" of slight discoloration on part of the left edge -- it was in a frame in storage, and either faded or there was some moisture...hard to tell. I can look into pricing or feel free to make an offer. Can also send/post some pics if you're interested.
    Philly 05 ~ Camden I 06 ~ DC 06 ~ Columbia 08 ~ Va. Beach 08 ~ Camden I 08 ~ Atlanta 12 ~ Charlotte 13 ~ Columbia 16
  • Options
    Still ISO thanks for asking! Would like to see some pics if you got 'em.

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    what is pricing on one of these nowadays?
  • Options
    scorpio2k said:

Still ISO thanks for asking! Would like to see some pics if you got 'em.

Cool, I'll take some pics and post tomorrow.
    Philly 05 ~ Camden I 06 ~ DC 06 ~ Columbia 08 ~ Va. Beach 08 ~ Camden I 08 ~ Atlanta 12 ~ Charlotte 13 ~ Columbia 16
  • Options

what is pricing on one of these nowadays?

Depends on the version, the quality and the scent.

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    Fresh scent! Here we go: http://imgur.com/a/qA7IM

(it's an imgur album b/c I didn't want to end up with massive pics goofing up the thread)

So I think you can see the issues going on with that left side. The colors got a little washed out by the flash but look really nice in person. I'm guessing a frame + mat will hide the flaws...in fact, I'll probably just pop it back in the frame and hang it up again if you pass. Just let me know if you're interested!
  • Options
    Thanks for the pics, 1000 words and all that jazz (although the scratch and sniff feature is on the fritz). I've been looking for little bit now and might be able to overlook the issues but I'm not sure what value you place on it. Got any ISOs I might have?

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    Oh crap, I am just talking away here... Sorry all, carry on nothing to see here. Yo alex_sc - I'll PM you =)

Gorge 2005