What was your last "D'oh!" moment?

For me, I put downloaded files (Rifftrax shorts) in the FLAC player app when it should have been the VLC player app.

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    I have the new vault in my work bag - I'm not due to go back for another week - each time I jump in the truck I think d'oh forgot to grab it again and I'm always running too late to go back n grab it. :disappointed: (Slaps forehead)
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Excellent timing, InHiding!

We have been heartily waking-and-baking as we're prone to do on off-mornings (and days, and nights, but that's another story =) ). My laptop is a touch-screen and have been using it a bit this morning. I went to check something on my husband's computer and kept trying to scroll up with my finger on the monitor.

Couldn't figure out why it wasn't working...then, d'oh!

Had a good laugh at my stoned-ass self.

(nice av change, by the way!)
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    not me but mum lol she almost put the sugar in the fridge
    but ive been know to do the similar thing like put the milk in the cupboard
    or look for something thats already in my hand lol
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    That's like every day for me. Between getting my daughter up, fed and dressed, I almost always leave something at home. This morning it was a hot cup of coffee. It's sitting on my dryer, at home, not in my hands here at work.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

That's like every day for me. Between getting my daughter up, fed and dressed, I almost always leave something at home. This morning it was a hot cup of coffee. It's sitting on my dryer, at home, not in my hands here at work.

lol i have done something similar
    ive made my morning cuppa
    and gone out shopping and
    forgotten to drink it and come
    back home to find it just sitting
    there full and cold and i think to
    myself how did i manage that..
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    christmas tree fell over todayDOH!