Options

Happy Holidays M&G

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great holiday season. It's not quite the tight-knit group it once was before the pay wall went up, but there are still good friends amongst us. I don't have any guitar-shaped packages under the tree this year, but if anyone gets a cool piece of gear, please share! It sounds like we have a PJ tour to look forward to in the new year, and hopefully some projects of our own to share. Hope you get the toys you want, the socks you need, and the time with your friends and family that you deserve. Cheers!
...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.

Comments

• Options
    BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
    Happy Holidays!
    Sorry no guitar under the tree for you! My wife bought me a Catlinbread Dirty Little Secret pedal. I'm about to plug that baby in. :)
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Happy holidays!
    I just posted in a different thread that I took your advice and just hooked up on some Martin Silk and Steel strings! Best advise - very pleased! Thanks!

I haven't gotten any gear for xmas. My birthday is next month and I get my bday trip to guitar center and my husband drags his feet and complains every time. So he won't ever buy me any gear :lol: - at least not unless I was there.

All in all I had a great holiday! Hope you did too.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Happy holidays to all
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to you all - glad to be part of the relatively 'new' group on here. You all are wise and I love hearing what you do.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Happy Holidays to all!! I hope to post here a lot more in the coming year. Wishing you all the best in 2016!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! I didn't get any music-related items but I also didn't ask for anything (in fact, i requested no gifts). Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Be Safe!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy