Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I like the new pop song they have out...Adventures of A Lifetime.

Nothing will ever beat Prince...he was amazing.....best half time ever..
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • This is who they have resorted to for entertainment?
    My god
  • Funny to me when people get all up in arms about the halftime show. Who gives a shit? The halftime show is for the casual fans who don't care about football.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

Funny to me when people get all up in arms about the halftime show. Who gives a shit? The halftime show is for the casual fans who don't care about football.

thats me
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    All I can think of is the continual replay of Coldplay when we were waiting for the broadcast of PJ at GCF. No thank you.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • They need to get fresh acts. Fetty Wap, The Weekend, Matt&Kim. Someone in their 20's at least...
  • Wonder if they'll feature dancing sharks?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Funny to me when people get all up in arms about the halftime show. Who gives a shit? The halftime show is for the casual fans who don't care about football.

Right? Come halftime, I'm grabbing another beer and eating food or something. Couldn't care less who's doing the show. Hell, not even sure why they have a show to begin with, but whatever...
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    And once again, crap that the Radio Disney/Twilight/Kartrashian generation crowd listens to is picked instead of a kick ass rock band. This ain't freaking American Idol. It's a meat and potatoes macho Super Bowl ffs. Distorted guitars aren't gonna hurt.

The rate they're going, One Direction and Bieber will be next.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

And once again, crap that the Radio Disney/Twilight/Kartrashian generation crowd listens to is picked instead of a kick ass rock band. This ain't freaking American Idol. It's a meat and potatoes macho Super Bowl ffs. Distorted guitars aren't gonna hurt.

The rate they're going, One Direction and Bieber will be next.

what does coldplay have to do with disney, twilight, kardashians, and american idol?

nothing.
    www.myspace.com
  • mca47 said:

Right? Come halftime, I'm grabbing another beer and eating food or something. Couldn't care less who's doing the show. Hell, not even sure why they have a show to begin with, but whatever...
    Yep. At halftime I'm usually trying to figure out how much money I am going to lose with all of my bets, strip cards, squares, etc. and if I can afford to pay my bookie that week.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

mca47 said:

Yep. At halftime I'm usually trying to figure out how much money I am going to lose with all of my bets, strip cards, squares, etc. and if I can afford to pay my bookie that week.
    ....i'm studying up on the 2nd half line
    www.myspace.com
  • Halftime is when you roll more j's for the 2nd half.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The halftime show is pure torture if your team is playing.