*** MEXICO SETLIST THREAD ***

Comments

• LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224

FrankieG said:

THE CROWD IS REALLY REALLY GOOD..SINGING - JUMPING
    RELAYER IS BY SOUNDBOOTH,.WITH A GROUP OF 20 PEOPLE,,MOSTLY AMERICANS
    THEY HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIFE!!

Who is going to the US East Coast shows? I want to do this at those shows with some of you people
    :joy:
    I'm hoping to go to Montreal
    Don't go in Montreal. The crowd is awful and the french canadian are mean. Avoid Montreal!
  • I love Dimi`s signature, such class and such love.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • 12.WANT YOU SO HARD (EODM)

first time ive heard this song. sounds good!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    rssesq said:

FrankieG said:

Who is going to the US East Coast shows? I want to do this at those shows with some of you people
    all of em cept Pittsburgh
    Damn, you are seeing the whole tour??? I am jealous.

1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,170

12.WANT YOU SO HARD (EODM)

The boys bad news!!!!! Love this song! Love the album!
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • 13.SIRENS
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,971
    I'm really hoping for a short stay in Chicago so I can see them once for sure. My entire extended family is on the east coast so if I get lucky a trip out there might coincide with a show but that might be pushing my luck :tongue:
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    Sirens.
    First real meh song for me.
  • Longueuil said:

Don't go in Montreal. The crowd is awful and the french canadian are mean. Avoid Montreal!

The legend (probably real for all I know)... a French Canadian was acting bossy all week in Philly 09, and on the last night aka Philly 4 2009, he made his way down to the front from his real seat way in the back. During the YL middle solo, Ed went to near the drum set, picked up his wine bottle and threw it to someone.

Ed changed the lyrics... "It goes to the girl, big man."

I don't think she ever got that wine bottle. There was a big thread here about that incident.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    edited November 2015
    coudn´t get who they are dedicating Sirens to
    spoke of someone who lost his/her life al 25, and something about his/her family being there at the venue...
  • Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I want to go to a Canadian show (from Vancouver), and I love the city of Montreal, and I have a friend who lives there. I'll make up for the bad crowd!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Periscope guy just ended!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."

Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I want to go to a Canadian show (from Vancouver), and I love the city of Montreal, and I have a friend who lives there. I'll make up for the bad crowd!
    I can't stand a bad crowd, idk what it is about Canadian shows; they're just not as energetic up there. And especially compared to LA
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    Montreal is a great city, it's like going to Europe but it's only a 4 hour drive and the PJ expo's t-shirt I got in 2011 is one of my faves
  • 13.SIRENS

dedicated to a fan who died.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I would love Montreal, even as a Canadian who understands the French canadians I will still love it. I will be right there with you fellow PJ fan we will make it rock.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Damn, that periscope shit is addictive :lol: Nothing beats being at the show, but still.
  • ehbacon said:

Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I can't stand a bad crowd, idk what it is about Canadian shows; they're just not as energetic up there. And especially compared to LA
    Bite me Vancouver kicked LA ass in `13. we Canadians know how to do it right. :wink:

• Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I would love Montreal, even as a Canadian who understands the French canadians I will still love it. I will be right there with you fellow PJ fan we will make it rock.
    Awesome. See you in May! :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • 14.GIVEN TO FLY
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299

Damn, that periscope shit is addictive :lol: Nothing beats being at the show, but still.

it's TITS!
  • It's my song!!!

ehbacon said:

Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Bite me Vancouver kicked LA ass in `13. we Canadians know how to do it right. :wink:
    Haven't watched that show in awhile but I think I remember people saying that the crowd was really dead :tongue:

I guess dead doesn't mean bad but definitely takes some of the energy out of the room.

GTF! that crowd is so freaking loud! Love it!
    I'm telling you, don't come in Montreal (damn, i'm a local. Look like it's gonna be hard to have tickets for the Bell Centre :lol: )

It's my song!!!

my favorite too :)
  • ehbacon said:

ehbacon said:

Longueuil said:

FrankieG said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Haven't watched that show in awhile but I think I remember people saying that the crowd was really dead :tongue:

I guess dead doesn't mean bad but definitely takes some of the energy out of the room.

GTF! that crowd is so freaking loud! Love it!
    Vancouver 2013 was a great show. Also Calgary 2013, especially worth a mention, because a few people didn't make it to the show because of the snow storm. But crowd was pretty on.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,170

14.GIVEN TO FLY

Did they do the drone footage at every show this tour!?

Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • wow, amazing crowd! looks like a great place to be