• iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Alive is next

close. betterman!
    Since we're guess next song to be played, never a bad guess
    i'm going alive next although it would be nice to give that one a break.
    I love the song, but it means the show is coming to an end

Set with end with Baba ORiley and Indifference
    alive bud!!! yeah show is coming to an end.
    Hopefully we'll meet up for a beer before a show one day
    i'm down with that! I was in your neck of the woods last weekend: sawyer, michigan and south bend, indiana! awesome breweries out there!
    We'll find a place to have a beer at, I can think of a few places
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• RS151862RS151862 Posts: 2,640
    Thanks to the Woogitris combo for another much appreciated set list relay.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• These LA shows have been so good. I so want a Canadian tour in 2016!!!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • WoogieWoogie Posts: 409
    1. OCEANS
    2. PRESENT TENSE
    3. CORDUROY
    4. HAIL HAIL
    5. MYM
    6. DTE
    7. AMONGST THE WAVES
    8. SAVE YOU
    9. EVEN FLOW
    10. WHO YOU ARE
    11. SETTING FORTH
    12 NOT FOR YOU/MODERN GIRL TAG
    13. SIRENS
    14. GTF
    15. I WANT YOU SO HARD (EODM)
    16. COMATOSE
    17. LUKIN
    18. RVM
    ENCORE I
    19. YELLOW MOON
    20. SMALL TOWN
    21. JUST BREATHE
    22. IMAGINE
    23. JEREMY
    24. WHY GO
    25. THE FIXER
    26. PORCH
    ENCORE. II
    27. LAST KISS
    28. COMFORTABLY NUMB
    29. SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
    30. BLACK
    31 BETTER MAN
    32. ALIVE
    33. ROCKIN
    34. YLB
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,971
    smile was on the list and didn't get played :/
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,330
    ehbacon said:

smile was on the list and didn't get played :/

That sucks!!! Great show though as usual
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404
    Safe trip home dimitris!!! Awesome job woogie!!!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    Awesome first set but somewhat disappointed in the rest.
  • mcgruff10 said:

So he is done for this tour? Does that mean they will play Ghost in Colombia?
  • Missed the party, I had a wake, pkus, it was election day, remember back in 08 in the US? It was like that today in Argentina, but it was very tight
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404

mcgruff10 said:

So he is done for this tour? Does that mean they will play Ghost in Colombia?
    Yeah last time I talked to him this is it. But who knows with that crazy mofo
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    edited November 2015
    one of the few times with no Lightining Bolt since its existence? and only 3 total from that album, that has got to at least tie the low, right?
    Post edited by Tremorman on
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Set looks good to me.....:)
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,635
    Tremorman said:

one of the few times with no Lightining Bolt since its existence? and only 3 total from that album, that has got to at least tie the low, right?

I think Detroit 2014 only had MYM.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    SJD3232 said:

I agree. Comfortably Numb was great though. Everyone has different songs they like but that first encore for me was dull.
  • SJD3232 said:

I agree. Comfortably Numb was great though. Everyone has different songs they like but that first encore for me was dull.
    They were playing for at least 60.000 people (Eddie said it was the crowdest show of the tour). So they must felt they should play the hits.
    I am a big fan of all the b-sides, but I won't fell into that snob feeling about a "dull encore" (what the fuck those it mean anyway!?).
    For all you snob guys they played Oceans, PT, Who You Are, Spin...
    Not everybody in the crowd was a fan, so they got play the hits. That' how things work in big crowd concerts anyway.
    Look you guys who can go to a small place, with a small crowd and watch a setlist full of lost dogs. Unfortunatelly that's not the case for Latin America.
  • RG198387 said:

SJD3232 said:

They were playing for at least 60.000 people (Eddie said it was the crowdest show of the tour). So they must felt they should play the hits.
    I am a big fan of all the b-sides, but I won't fell into that snob feeling about a "dull encore" (what the fuck those it mean anyway!?).
    Not everybody in the crowd was a fan, so they got play the hits. That' how things work in big crowd concerts anyway.
    Look you guys who can go to a small place, with a small crowd and watch a setlist full of lost dogs. Unfortunatelly that's not the case for Latin America.
    I said this is in the review tread, but the crowd really brought the hits like even flow, last kiss, and betterman back to life. It was great hearing their enthusiasm for these songs. I haven't heard a crowd explode like that when even flow started probably ever (and my first show was in 94). My wife didn't even realize it was even flow to start because their reaction was so strong.
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Great fun last night
    Great place to.be maracana..great energy and great vide..oceans.is always great to see live
    Last stop. For.me...im.very happy and pleased i did this trip
    After all the fuck up here in greece in economy with capitals controls and couldnt have access to our miney and bank close and all that crap..i.made it and saw 3 beautiful countries with friendly people...people smilling..polite..kind..helpfull..they live their lifes with passion
    Thank u South America...
    Thank you Chile.
    Thank.you Argentina
    Thank you Brazil
    A part of my heart is yours now
    Gracias
    Obrigada
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    RG198387 said:

SJD3232 said:

Sorry if I offended. I said people like different songs. I liked a lot of the other encores better on this Brazil stretch of shows. I just didn't happen to like the first four songs of the first encore running back to back. I like fast songs more. It doesn't mean I wanted to leave or didn't have fun. I just would have cut one of those songs. Didn't need a Lost Dogs tune but there are much better songs than Just Breathe or Imagine. But realize the crowd is 60,000 people and it isn't just me.

I did like the fixer. And Last Kiss was great as Stone and Jeff came over to play right in front of us.

People watch setlists and comment on setlists on this board because they are all different. They can't all be your favorite. If we allow people to say that the setlist was cool we can allow them to say it was average, with average kicking a lot of ass still.
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Posts: 6,136
    edited November 2015

Missed the party, but thanks anyway, it's nice to be remembered with a song...
    Post edited by javis el errante on
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...