Options

Hottest party place in Prague?

KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone here who lives in Prague.
Were do you go if you want to PARTY! And I mean real party.
Going to have my Pearl Jam days at thursday and friday but on Saturday a friend from Hungary is coming for a visit, and I promise her a real party.

So wich place does it for the Swedes?
2006 Paris, Prague
2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hey Buddy, lived in Prague for 6 months and i know it really well.

Come to the meet-up(s), i'm the Scottish guy in the kilt that is kinda organising it. Some friends and i will be partying friday night after the gig. It depends what you are into. We're gonna go to a club called Karlovy Lazne beacuse it is the biggest club in central europe, not as expensive as the other tourist clubs and has 5 floors of different music. It is also always loaded with people from all over the world. Its a great laugh and is in the centre.

If you are into other types of music etc i could recommend some other places.

Come over to the "rock the kafka" thread if you are not already there.

P.S. I hope you like to drink? haha
  • Options
    I´m going to the meetup for sure. But we´re in for party thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. So want to check some different places.
    Saturday sounds great, then we can settle once and for all a beer race Sweden versus Scotland=). But I rather stick to rum. So I have to put my friend in front.

Cheers!
    2006 Paris, Prague
  • Options
    Did you mean friday?

We are going to see PJ again in Berlin on saturday. You should come along with us after the gig on Friday...it'll be an absolute riot, trust me.
  • Options
    I just left Prague. Hung out in a cool hostel called the Clown and Bard. Great party place. Everyone go there.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Ye sorry I meant friday. Sounds great, but i guess I need a clothing change after the gig. It wasn´t fun after Paris, all wet and cold=) But in a good way.
    I guess I see you at thursday? Otherwise I think I´ll wering my riot act tour shirt on the concert , and I´m being in the front section.
    How long do the places keep open??
    2006 Paris, Prague
  • Options
    THC_ElectraTHC_Electra Santa Monica, CA Posts: 11
    YO!

I will be DJ'ing a Pearl Jam after party on Friday! The place is called NEBE, and is located at Kremencova 10, near the metro stop Narodni Trida. It's a 5 minute walk from the metro stop. DJ Damien and I will be spinning indie rock - everything from Arcade Fire and Spoon to Franz Ferdinand, the Rapture, and Peaches. It's gonna be a blast. I've got ten club seats for the show...see you in the first few rows! I'll be the tallest one there...

I am also DJ'ing in Prague on SAT, same place. http://www.exxxplosivo.com for more info.
  • Options
    Hey Nebe is good!! I know it well.

Does the cute female DJ from New York still work there?