Options

Expectations on the shows

KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Last tour I was fokus to much on to hear all my favorite songs, so the whole gigs were just a waiting for thoose. So I didn´t enjoy and relax during the gigs as you should. I guess it´s the whole thing about they really can play exactly every song. Maybe this sounds strange to you, but couldn´t help it=).
Anyway this time I´m just gonna relax with my beer in the back and enjoying myself 100%.(maybe I do so moshing to=)
Plus they gave me nothingman in Prague wich was like the greatest concert moment in my life. Had my fokus on to hear leash, once, faithtul and blood.
It was like all audeince disapear and I was surronded my nothingman. That cannot be beaten in my eyes I have reached my Pearl jam top.
2006 Paris, Prague
2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I went into the Aussie tour telling myself exactly this, that I need to just take anything they throw at me and not focus on wishing for the ones I really want. It did work, but when they did play them dream setlist songs, MAN did I go apeshit :D

Having pretty much heard everything I want already, I have no big desires for particular songs for these June shows. No need to dream for Present Tense, Immortality, Masters of War, Footsteps, Alone, Crown of Thorns, Don't Gimme No Lip, Leash, Red Mosquito, Down, Undone, Sad, I Believe In Miracles, Kick Out The Jams, Satan's Bed, Off He Goes, TYAAM, Smile... anything, anymore. I guess Fatal and Dirty Frank could be nice, but hell, heard them in soundchecks too :D

I'm in Europe to see PJ. What more could an Aussie tourist ask for, really?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    lateraluslateralus Posts: 111
    Last year in Bern I waited for Black, SOLAT, Nothing As it seems, red mosquito the whole time. I enjoyed the concert, but in the end i was a bit disappointed (It was the best concert ever! so don't understand me wrong ^^) This year munich and southside festival i won't wait for anything, i'll just enjoy those concerts.
    13/9/06: Bern
    12/6/07: Munich
    23/6/07: Southside Festival
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    Do we think that this European tour is a continuation of the last album tour?

It's just that at some shows, Dublin for one, there were no songs played at all from Riot Act, Binaural or No Code.....could we be seeing shows with no songs from the last record?

I'm not saying I'd prefer that....I'd love some of the Pearl Jam songs to be in the set, just curious what everyone else thinks?
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    I really like the live songs from avocado, so for me it´s more then alright.
    But i think they gonna maybe just play 2-3 songs from avocado, since this is a "bonus" tour and alot of festivals(and in between riot act and avocado in Mexico they didn´t play that much riot songs), it´s probally gonna be very variation(album wise). So maybe some show just consist 1 avo song and another 6 of them.

But this is the greatest thing, that you couldn´t have any clue wich songs from what album, in wich order they gonna play
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen