Periscope - Official PJ Transmission - Incorporate into its Social Media

raqpasraqpas Posts: 5
edited November 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
PJ social media team could incorporate for the rest of the LatAm tour - video cameras streaming live the show via Periscope -- setting up video cameras throughout the venue and in the stage... and in different points with different angles. Let's say 20/30 video cameras or more. It was so much fun to be able to connect and enjoy the show live with fans at home around the world (having messages poping up from the US, Australia, Brazil, Europe and at the same time see the fans in the venue -- all live --- it was so exciting to see the band playing, the fans in the venue and messages exchanging with the fans at home -- we felt like we were there!!! -- and for sure somehow participating (since we couldn't be there). However, the amount of videos and angles were very limited. And because people wants to enjoy the concert.. jumping up and down... {which is the reason to go to concerts :-) } ... those at home got sea sick... :-) I was able to use mirroring with my tablet and watch the concert in my big screen TV. Here is the TIP. PJ organization.. please incorporate in PJ social media live video streaming that the fans at home may participate... please!!! Let me know if you need help to have this set up! :-)
Post edited by raqpas on