Options

Relay for SB?

LogicbeforeBeautyLogicbeforeBeauty Posts: 145
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone know if anyone plans on relaying the set list for tonight's SB show?
LA 7.9.06 & 7.10.06 = all it took to get me hooked!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hide Your Love Away.

That is all I will have, but I told my fiance he HAD to call me if they did Hide your Love away and let me listen. Eddie even busted out the harmonica!

I know he had 10 club sets but his number is high, but from the phone, it sounded like he was sittinng in Eddie Vedder's lap.

I hope some one else relays the rest of the set list.
  • Options
    pjmc320pjmc320 Posts: 32
    Hide Your Love Away.

That is all I will have, but I told my fiance he HAD to call me if they did Hide your Love away and let me listen. Eddie even busted out the harmonica!

I know he had 10 club sets but his number is high, but from the phone, it sounded like he was sittinng in Eddie Vedder's lap.

I hope some one else relays the rest of the set list.

Man, some fiance he is...didn't even take you with him! Bastard... ;)
    "We're not going to white-collar resort prison, we're going to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison..." ~Michael Bolton, 'Office Space'
  • Options
    pjmc320 wrote:
    Man, some fiance he is...didn't even take you with him! Bastard... ;)

Aww. No, he's awesome! :)

I just started getting into my fandom and thought he was a little nuts for seeing PJ so many times...little did I know after I saw them once I would be hooked or I would have laid claim to all the tickets he was buying! Plus, I couldn't really afford to take the time off from work. :-/

I got to go both nights in LA though!
  • Options
    pjmc320pjmc320 Posts: 32
    Aww. No, he's awesome! :)

I just started getting into my fandom and thought he was a little nuts for seeing PJ so many times...little did I know after I saw them once I would be hooked or I would have laid claim to all the tickets he was buying! Plus, I couldn't really afford to take the time off from work. :-/

I got to go both nights in LA though!

Haha, I see...well I'm glad you got to see the L.A. shows. Hope you had a good time! I grew up in So. Cal. and just moved to PA a year ago this week...I wish I could be there to see this awesome stretch of shows from San Diego up to San Francisco. But I got the two Camden shows...and we all know Camden is much prettier than any coastal CA city...
    "We're not going to white-collar resort prison, we're going to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison..." ~Michael Bolton, 'Office Space'
  • Options
    pjmc320 wrote:
    Haha, I see...well I'm glad you got to see the L.A. shows. Hope you had a good time! I grew up in So. Cal. and just moved to PA a year ago this week...I wish I could be there to see this awesome stretch of shows from San Diego up to San Francisco. But I got the two Camden shows...and we all know Camden is much prettier than any coastal CA city...

Had an AWESOME time. You can look at in my profile for the posts I made about my experience at night one and two in LA. I went from being a very casual fan to signing up so I can geek out on the message boards, so that shows you how just two shows can do a world of difference.
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    Just got a call. The crew is setting up the stage with chairs and tuning acoustic guitars. Sounds like a Gorge Rehearsal
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    Just got a call. The crew is setting up the stage with chairs and tuning acoustic guitars. Sounds like a Gorge Rehearsal

Are you gonna relay for us Dont Gimmee No Lip? Please please pleeeease? :)
  • Options
    Are you gonna relay for us Dont Gimmee No Lip? Please please pleeeease? :)

unfortunately, no. i will only get the call when something out of the ordinary is played.
  • Options
    metved98metved98 Posts: 43
    My sister-in-law is texting me, too. She said they've also been tuning the ukulele. She said she'd try and relay the setlist by text, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train

11/2/95 SLC, 6/21/98 Park City, 7/11/98 Vegas, 10/27/00 Fresno, 11/3/00 Boise, 6/2/03 Irvine, 10/5/04 StL, 7/10/06 L.A., 9/28/09 SLC
  • Options
    unfortunately, no. i will only get the call when something out of the ordinary is played.

Ah. Well we have the pre-set so far at least. :)

Any songs in particular you have your people watching out for?
  • Options
    hard to tell (lots of static), but it sounds like they opened with Oceans
  • Options
    OCEANS is the opener.

11/2/95 SLC, 6/21/98 Park City, 7/11/98 Vegas, 10/27/00 Fresno, 11/3/00 Boise, 6/2/03 Irvine, 10/5/04 StL, 7/10/06 L.A., 9/28/09 SLC
  • Options
    Small Town

• Options
    metved98 wrote:
    OCEANS is the opener.

Yay! I am glad I am not the only one watching both this and red mosquito!
  • Options
    metved98 wrote:
    Small Town

hey beltran98, i won't be getting calls for every song, so if you want, start a new thread if you are getting the call, so that you can edit the first post for each new song
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,067
    lowliight
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,855
    I don't mean to be paranoid android, but have we received an actual confirmation that the gorge shows will indeed have an acoustic pre set/mini concert?
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,067
    oceans, smalltown, lowlight
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    MakeUSmile wrote:
    lowliight

love it!!!!
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    I started a new thread called "Santa Barbara Setlist" if everyone wants to switch over.