Options

Cage the Elephant new album!!!! Cool stuff!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    Am I just used to how quickly PJ sells, or is this Cage the Elephant tour selling very poorly? The tour starts soon, tickets have been on sale for awhile, and you can get amazing seats still for many of the shows... and they're not expensive at all.

Just looked at Buffalo tickets and was amazed with how many GA are left and the sections of reserved seating I was pulling when I put the ticket count up to even 6 or 8
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    They are still a GA only audience. They shouldn't be playing big venues.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I am not impressed with the new album - I thought it was the black keys - neither band is too creative anymore
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

I am not impressed with the new album - I thought it was the black keys - neither band is too creative anymore

fucking patrick carney ruined CTE by producing them. I hate producers who just make the band sound like their own band.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Uh oh - didn't know the drummer produced it. It has couple catchy tunes - I listened to the new one 5-6 times before deciding meh. :)
  • Options
    I liked it but it wasn't a CTE album. It was different.
    Maybe it will grow more on me over time.
    I'm still happy with the package of the last album though.