Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

on2legs said:

CopperTom said:

my2hands said:

Still guessing announcement and lottery starts tmw

If not tomorrow then I think we will be waiting a bit
    But they won't open the lottery during the SA tour. Some people who are travelling would miss out and freak out
    Because there is no internet in SA? They didn't seem to mind announcing the last NA tour & excluding me from the lottery last year when I was on a mission trip to Africa.
    Pretty sure they have the Internet in Africa.
    They do in many places, but not where I was.
    I know I won't have any data. If my hotel doesn't have wifi, i would be out of luck.
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    I always get GA or great seats. I love myself.
  • Options
    Was behind the stage in Dallas in '13. It was good, but I would not want to do it frequently.
    Pre-1013...Married to a buzzkill...
    Wrigley 2013
    Charlotte 2013
    Dallas 2013
    Oklahoma City 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Milwaukee 2014
    Denver 2014
  • Options
    Kct1961Kct1961 Posts: 99
    my2hands said:

I've recently been thinking about sitting behind the stage for a show, just for the different experience

Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions? How's the sound? Easy to get

I will definitely go for side/back stage seats if I do not get GA in a couple of places, I think.
    NYC 9/26/15
    Mexico City 11/28/15
  • Options
    so are we thinking its gonna be the full tour annoucement tomorrow?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Dimitris - still feel as confident about an announcement VERY soon?

I dont have anything different info about..we wait..will be fun...but my mind is full at SA now!!cant wait..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277

I dont have anything different info about..we wait..will be fun...but my mind is full at SA now!!cant wait..
    I don't have a problem with waiting....helps me to build up my bank account :-)

You plan on making the trip Dimi?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,908
    i'm thinking tour announcement tomorrow: 25 year anniversary of their first show.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    mcgruff10 said:

i'm thinking tour announcement tomorrow: 25 year anniversary of their first show.

I like that reasoning
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:

It was right under our nose the entire time! Great point
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

im traveling in 10 days to chile..i got to chile - argentina and brazil shows..
    after that,,ill put logistics down..see how it goes..flught is the pain in the ass..
    if i can manage to find money for that,im doing 5 south shows of usa tour
    ofcourse..first need to find a way to use my cc so i can pay for esta to get into usa..
    at the moment,cos of capital controls is blocked to use online..only via physical present u can and u must let them know before leave country when re and home long u gonna be there..
    no matter what..i cant do anything before new year...so january i know more if i can make it to usa shows..would be after ticket sale..but ok..when there is a will to be in the venue..there is a way to get in..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Sprunkn7 said:

after that,,ill put logistics down..see how it goes..flught is the pain in the ass..
    ofcourse..first need to find a way to use my cc so i can pay for esta to get into usa..
    at the moment,cos of capital controls is blocked to use online..only via physical present u can and u must let them know before leave country when re and home long u gonna be there..
    no matter what..i cant do anything before new year...so january i know more if i can make it to usa shows..would be after ticket sale..but ok..when there is a will to be in the venue..there is a way to get in..
    there definitely is. As long as you tell yourself your going to a show. you'll make it to that show no matter what.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Sounds good to me. Lets hope so. Id love to know sooner then later if they'll be visiting me in Toronto.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149

Sprunkn7 said:

there definitely is. As long as you tell yourself your going to a show. you'll make it to that show no matter what.
    Sure is. It's called standing by the exit door and having a friend inside open that thing up and in you and 10 of your friends go. For free. :)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

Sprunkn7 said:

yep..thats true
    ..would be cool to know in advance the whole year plan..
    i mean,,would love to se pj at north america.,and especially the south ,but if i knew for exable they will go later at 2016 at australia,,ill chooce..that..instead north america i saw them 7 times already
    my big dream for this band,is to see them live to all 6 contintnents...
    im geting to the half of this dream in 2 weeks..
  • Options
    Dude D you're the man. I'm living vicariously through all your travels.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Fall 2014 tour ended on a Wednesday at 10AM PST. That gives 10C almost 3 days to allocate all their tickets and then turn any leftovers back to the venue/TM for the Public sale on a Saturday.
  • Options
    odiedragonodiedragon Arena, WI Posts: 206
    mcgruff10 said:

Man. I picked the wrong date to sign up for 10c. :rofl:

My membership is due to renew tomorrow... I updated my payment info earlier this month, saw the $0.00 test transaction come up, and there's money in the account. But none of this makes me feel any better! :frowning:

Anyway! I think you're right on the money. Lots of marketing speak you can draft around "25 years ago today... get on the bus for the next great thing today!" etc etc. :rock_on:
    "So now, I drink wine." - Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14
    "How fortunate were we that we were born in Chicago..." - Rosemont, IL 5/14/15
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
    "Cómo se dice 'really high'?" - Mexico City, DF 11/28/15
  • Options
    my yearly 10c renewal is 10/10

totally by accident, but still pretty cool
  • Options
    It feels like today is the day
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I am back from the future and I am sorry to say, today is not the day. But it could be.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    my2hands said:

It feels like today is the day

I hope so!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Are we taking bets on today?
  • Options

Are we taking bets on today?

What's the action?
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    If they announce a tour today, everyone in here is getting a Gold Star !!
  • Options
    Hopefully they are up early at HQ and we start to have trouble with the website..the usual tells
  • Options
    anybody else love watching the lottery ticket chance of winning %?

I love it for some reason
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    my2hands said:

forgot about that til just now.
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Where do they post that?
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    my2hands said:

Oh yeah! That's definitely part of the fun. And losing sleep strategizing
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden