Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I would not mind hearing nothing until January. The money situation is getting a little tense with each day closer to christmas...
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 723
    I guess this is the week where we find out whether the switch to the Cloud was worth it.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019

I would not mind hearing nothing until January. The money situation is getting a little tense with each day closer to christmas...

I get what you are saying, I have five freaking kids! But that's what credit cards are for!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    They just announced 2016 north american east coast tour dates!!!!

In this comic I drew.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,011
    demetrios said:

ponytd said:

demetrios said:

LukinFan said:

LukinFan said:

So, why does everyone think it's today?

Because TM tix are supposedly going on sale Friday and there needs to be time for the lotto....

assuming there even is a lotto...........
    it's strange that the lottery would end before Friday. Don't they usually give us a week?
    Their '13 tour was a week to enter the lottery. Can't remember their '14 USA tour. Was it 5 day's?

Don't they usually have presale / promo codes given by credit card companies, local radio stations etc.. on Wednesday & Thursday on Ticketmaster? Maybe this will be 10club's fastest 10club lottery? Enter today at 1pm EST. Lottery closes Tuesday morning. 10club drawing tomorrow afternoon. Right?
    The fall US 2014 tour was announced on Wednesday, May 21st with the lotto opening at noon that day. The lotto closed at noon Wednesday, May 28th and public onsale was Friday May 30th
    7 day's as well. For 12 show's. This is why it's impossible for 10club to announce at noon today tour dates, do the lottery & have the public sale with Ticketmaster on Friday, all on the same week.

I'm gonna go with what ED's friend from Philly said. Monday in January tour dates will be announced. It makes a lot of sense.
    As rough as it's been to wait the last 2 months or so. If this means Wrigley goes on sale at the same time as the spring tour, then I'm all for it. It would give us locals a better shot at good tickets, while most fans use their top priority on their own local show. But man, I can't imagine another month of this. The torture lol.
  • Options
    freecandy44freecandy44 Pittsburghish Posts: 90
    THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE!
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    Sarava said:

demetrios said:

ponytd said:

demetrios said:

LukinFan said:

LukinFan said:

So, why does everyone think it's today?

Because TM tix are supposedly going on sale Friday and there needs to be time for the lotto....

assuming there even is a lotto...........
    it's strange that the lottery would end before Friday. Don't they usually give us a week?
    Their '13 tour was a week to enter the lottery. Can't remember their '14 USA tour. Was it 5 day's?

Don't they usually have presale / promo codes given by credit card companies, local radio stations etc.. on Wednesday & Thursday on Ticketmaster? Maybe this will be 10club's fastest 10club lottery? Enter today at 1pm EST. Lottery closes Tuesday morning. 10club drawing tomorrow afternoon. Right?
    The fall US 2014 tour was announced on Wednesday, May 21st with the lotto opening at noon that day. The lotto closed at noon Wednesday, May 28th and public onsale was Friday May 30th
    7 day's as well. For 12 show's. This is why it's impossible for 10club to announce at noon today tour dates, do the lottery & have the public sale with Ticketmaster on Friday, all on the same week.

I'm gonna go with what ED's friend from Philly said. Monday in January tour dates will be announced. It makes a lot of sense.
    As rough as it's been to wait the last 2 months or so. If this means Wrigley goes on sale at the same time as the spring tour, then I'm all for it. It would give us locals a better shot at good tickets, while most fans use their top priority on their own local show. But man, I can't imagine another month of this. The torture lol.
    THIS!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

Source confirmed, no announcement at Noon EST.....your welcome....

your the greatest
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE!

It's pretty rough. No harm would be done by the club giving us a reprieve if it's not coming before January. I'm aware they aren't required.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    The people who need to put in their vacation are gonna go apeshit if this gets delayed til January.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    t-minus 20 minutes
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    in 20 minutes people are going to be extremely happy or extremely pissed- there's probably no in between at that point lol
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Sarava said:

Even better would be if they are having issues with Wrigley/Wrigleyville and planning to can it and play 2-3 nights at the UC!

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    meganrosemeganrose Northern, KY Posts: 133

The people who need to put in their vacation are gonna go apeshit if this gets delayed til January.

This.
    #feelthebern #bernie2016
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I'm curious to see if hundreds of people will keep coming here everyday until the tour is announced. Going to be funny seeing how many people are on here Christmas Day "in case" tour dates are announced then.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Noload said:

THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE!

It's pretty rough. No harm would be done by the club giving us a reprieve if it's not coming before January. I'm aware they aren't required.
    Seriously. Sometimes I think the 10club treats all this stuff like we are Fort Knox or something. What is the harm in saying relax, nothing coming today. But then again, we are the idiots on here making up, following up on nothing but rumors at this point..Guess we are the ones that need to get a life!!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,011

Sarava said:

Even better would be if they are having issues with Wrigley/Wrigleyville and planning to can it and play 2-3 nights at the UC!

I wish they would do both. Put the UC shows in with the spring tour...then you know a summer Wrigley date will bring people in from around the country. So you'd have 2 local shows and the national show. All 3 would sell out I'm sure.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I just keep thinking why would they tour now with no new album to promote and already 2 US lightning bolt tours, Europe and SA.

Greatest hits tour?
    Farewell Tour?(would fucking suck!)
    Ed farting on a snare drum?

I need a drink!!!!!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    if this goes south, I have a computer and smart phone to sell if anyone is interested...

It's the only way to keep my sanity
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    KC138045 said:

I just keep thinking why would they tour now with no new album to promote and already 2 US lightning bolt tours, Europe and SA.

Greatest hits tour?

I need a drink!!!!!

PJ25/Hall of Fame tour?
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    mcgruff10 said:

I get what you are saying, I have five freaking kids! But that's what credit cards are for!
    same.. announce now so we can plan our spring.. family vacations are on hold. use a credit card, youll have "x" money next month, just spend that this month and pay it off right away when you get the dough
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    KC138045 said:

Greatest hits tour?

I need a drink!!!!!

Just going way out on a limb and saying they are celebrating 25 Years? Sort of like how they Celebrated PJ20.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    100 Pacer said:

Convinced my old lady to sign up for the 10c because all you fu€kers made me believe today is the day.

Fingers crossed now.

If the announcement is made today the new account wouldn't be eligible.
    She signed up last night. Usually in the past it locks at 12pm

FrankieG said:

Convinced my old lady to sign up for the 10c because all you fu€kers made me believe today is the day.

Fingers crossed now.

Sigh....
    Not attacking you personally, but just highlighting an example of how the system is screwing me...

this guy right here! ^^^^^

maybe i'll sign up all my kids today.
    Good idea!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    5 years stuck on mars
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

KC138045 said:

Greatest hits tour?

I need a drink!!!!!

Just going way out on a limb and saying they are celebrating 25 Years? Sort of like how they Celebrated PJ20.
    I get this but PJ20 was a huge weekend celebration. Do we really think the band is to the point where they will celebrate every five year milestone?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    FoxyRedLa said:

seems a lovely day today..

The Oracle speaks.
    C'mon spill the beans.......

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    meganrose said:

This.
    Right. In hopes to help everyone the 10c and Pearl Jam should probably conform to everyone's scheduling needs. They should probably call everybody to make sure its gonna work with everyone individually. Absolutely amazing how demanding you people can be. Whine about an announcment, whine about no announcment. Stuff sold out? Oh fuck. This is getting to the point where I hope this goes on everyday for another month. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    The last 12 minutes of excitement...which will lead directly to disappointment
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options

The last 12 minutes of excitement...which will lead directly to disappointment

down to 11 minutes!
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,941
    Maybe they'll wait until 1pm PST?