Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    ...so monday is the next rumoured day for the tour announcement...hope the rumours about the 'cancelled' euro dates aren' t true.
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679

...so monday is the next rumoured day for the tour announcement...hope the rumours about the 'cancelled' euro dates aren' t true.

If its not monday, I wont expect anything until after new years. No way do they announce all this and sell ticket the week before/week of christmas
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,059

Funkez said:

I have on good authority that there is NO december 4.th PJ2016 announcement! Neither American nor European - the announcement will be another day, to be announced. Can't tell my more guy, who is working as a hat post at a venue, can't revile more yet.
    I will be back when I have more - solid - intel!

Shouldn't you have asked this before December 5th?
    Solid lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    edited December 2015
    I don't think there will be a public on sale on 12/11.

I think Monday will be the reminder about staying current with dues, and the announcement comes on Wednesday. (This will also be when you can register for the lottery)

The lottery will be open for a week as usual, and they will draw the names maybe on 12/15. This will give the venues two days for presales & public on sale happens Friday 12/18.

Or I'm wrong & nothing happens at all on Monday & we keep waiting.

I'm just hard pressed to believe they are going to announce dates, have a lottery & then a public on sale in 5 days.

COULD it be done? Sure, it's possible. It's just not how they've done it in the past.

I think there's something to the theories that they had originally planned on a 12/11 public on-sale, but probably hit some delays.

Or they're just trolling us like they did Dmitri & are all laughing at this bullshit.

Announcement coming in March........

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it...... Didn't they give us 2 reminders in October about staying current w/ dues? Once at the end of the newsletter on 10/10 & once via Twitter on 10/24......

Bunch of trolling bastards.......
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it...... Didn't they give us 2 reminders in October about staying current w/ dues? Once at the end of the newsletter on 10/10 & once via Twitter on 10/24......

Bunch of trolling bastards.......

They sure did

• Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    mcgruff10 said:

my2hands said:

Ryan said:

It is 100%, absolutely, no doubt in our minds, positively being announced on Monday, right?

If the public on sale is next Friday, I don't see how it could be any later than monday

Gonna throw this out there. It's entirely possible that sign in Lexington was programmed weeks ago and the announcement WAS supposed to be today. For all we know plans could have changed and this will spill in to January (this is pretty much the worst/least pre-tour hype in the past decade when you think about past tweets, reminders, countdown clocks, etc). It seemed like at one time this tour was supposed to be announced in October when those seating charts on Ticketmaster in tally appeared.

On the plus side, there was that news out of Philly that the announcement is Monday, but that would be an unprecedented quick time frame for a 10c ticket lottery.
    WMMR in philly apparently said Monday... or January??? December 11 sale date was reported over a month ago by someone who seemed to have legit concrete info... let's hope WMMR was just fucking around with this mention of January

let's hope for Monday because if not, this joint goes into full meltdown mode... which will be amazing lol
    Lol. First you start this thread then sit back and watch the festivities. So cruel bro.
    What if this thread fooled the band into thinking that they agreed to tour in April, and they were so scared of arguing with each other that they went out and booked those dates in those cities? You should be f**king thanking him.
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    mcgruff10 said:

yellowwho said:

Rise and Shine Everybody !!!!

Today's the Day !!!!

I can feel it !!!

LOL

My son woke me up at six am and within two minutes I checked this thread. Lol
    We are a sad and desperate (sp?) bunch. Lol.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,940
    mcgruff10 said:

yellowwho said:

Today's the Day !!!!

I can feel it !!!

LOL

Slightly embarrassed, but I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and checked this thread. Which makes no sense because they wouldn't announce a tour at 3 AM
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,050
    638 new views...#settledown
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

mcgruff10 said:

yellowwho said:

Today's the Day !!!!

I can feel it !!!

LOL

Slightly embarrassed, but I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and checked this thread. Which makes no sense because they wouldn't announce a tour at 3 AM
    I m so glad I'm not the only one! Lol
  • Options
    Maybe they got tired of all the complaining about F5, lottery, GA lines, etc and there is no 10 club sale. Announcement Monday, radio presales etc midweek, on sale Friday Dec. 11th. Won't that be funny.
  • Options
    goraftts said:

Maybe they got tired of all the complaining about F5, lottery, GA lines, etc and there is no 10 club sale. Announcement Monday, radio presales etc midweek, on sale Friday Dec. 11th. Won't that be funny.

That would definitely piss off quite a few people!
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I didn't really care much before. when it happened, it happened, but i got drawn into all the excitement, and expectation the last few days.. now i'm back to whatever. when anything is announced for Europe i'll get excited. but until then......
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,653
    The only reason for most of us to be in this club is for tickets. If they ever got rid of that they'd lose most of us and our yearly dues.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    ComeToTX said:

The only reason for most of us to be in this club is for tickets. If they ever got rid of that they'd lose most of us and our yearly dues.

Incorrect. Most of us are in this club because of the hope of tickets, and fear over losing our numbers. Not that mine is very good :)
  • Options
    Ice22Ice22 Posts: 48
    nicknyr15 said:

mcgruff10 said:

yellowwho said:

Today's the Day !!!!

I can feel it !!!

LOL

I wonder if there are support groups, a local meeting I can attend. I need a five step program so I don't have to check back every hour!!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,050
    there's always the possibility that they're gonna be taking a break, maybe do some recording, editing... you didn't hear it here. #PJ25
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Is it possible the 12/11 date has changed because of the unlikelihood that the ticket companies (like TicketMaster) would want to put what will be quickly selling tickets from both Pearl Jam and Springsteen on sale the same day? I know TM often puts multiple artists on sale the same day, but these two will be extremely hot tickets and I wonder if it is something they just prefer not to do. I assume that it is the ticketing companies who have final say on when the tickets they are selling are actually put up for sale?
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,191
    I bet it's still the 11th. Maybe 10C tickets aren't assigned prior to general on sale? I think the DMB Warehouse did that a couple years; people were pissed

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    that would be backasswards
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    MSG or Barclays?

Please be MSG.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    This anticipation is small potatoes... shit gets real when that lottery closes and you start checking your ticket page every 5 minutes lol
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    goraftts said:

I been thinking this same thing.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Why am I still checking this thread?
  • Options

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    my2hands said:

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,683
    What do you mean?
    Oooooooooooooohh
    When you nod your head yes
    But the fan club says no

What do you mean?
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyy
    When you don't want me to leave
    But you won't let me tour
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    Said we're running out of time
    What do you mean?
    Oh oh oh What do you mean?
    Better make up your mind
    What do you mean?

You’re so indecisive of December 11
    Trying to catch the announcement
    Make up your heart.
    Don't know if you're busy or F5'ing

Don’t want for us to end where the tour starts
    First you wanna go to Barlcays and then you want to go to MSG
    Wanna line up all day, but for merch not the rail.

What do you mean?
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyy
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    Better make up your mind
    What do you mean?

#micdrop
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    absolutely incredible
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    100 Pacer said:

What do you mean?
    Oooooooooooooohh
    When you nod your head yes
    But the fan club says no

What do you mean?
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyy
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    Better make up your mind
    What do you mean?

You’re so indecisive of December 11
    Trying to catch the announcement
    Make up your heart.
    Don't know if you're busy or F5'ing

Don’t want for us to end where the tour starts
    First you wanna go to Barlcays and then you want to go to MSG
    Wanna line up all day, but for merch not the rail.

What do you mean?
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyy
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    Better make up your mind
    What do you mean?

#micdrop

Mother of God do we need a tour announcement
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I would prefer an album in '16 and a tour to follow, but maybe I'm crazy!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?