for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I discovered that I could do anything per Bob Ross.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,629
    The discovery that a human body is close to the middle sized object in the universe. The smallest thing in the known universe is about Planck length or 10 to the minus 35th power m and the known universe is about 10 to the 26th power m . That puts us close to be a middle sized abject in the universe. That is both fascinating and more than a bit mind-boggling.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    brianlux said:

The discovery that a human body is close to the middle sized object in the universe. The smallest thing in the known universe is about Planck length or 10 to the minus 35th power m and the known universe is about 10 to the 26th power m . That puts us close to be a middle sized abject in the universe. That is both fascinating and more than a bit mind-boggling.

Milky way galaxy to proton in 23 divisions

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,629
    rollings said:

brianlux said:

Milky way galaxy to proton in 23 divisions

Fascinating!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.