Global Citizen Request

So i don't know if this will reach the band, too late? but i'd like to hope it will!
I meet my wife like many others through Pearl Jam and we got married this past July, the hardest thing for us is that she is from the States and i am from the UK, you can guess which one of us made it to GCF tonight! She does alot of work for fundrisers and at present is organising the Dallas Wishlist event in the next month.
She almost didn't get to go she has been activist for so many years and followed GC since its inspection and worried she wouldn't be able to get tickets this time round after winning tickets to the last couple of years events and giving them back as she wasn't able to go. She hung on got and got those tickets not buying VIP like alot of people just to see PJ or the other acts but tweeting, emails and all the various ways of getting tickets to rake up those all important points, a true activist!
We will finally make our first PJ shows together in November in Chile & Argentina so i think we're going to have an amazing honeymoon together!
She has been my everything and the distance between us isn't stopping us from doing what we want to do. She has changed my life and made me look at things all so differently, she has been the 'Lightning Bolt' that has put a spark in my life again.
When we got married we had Future days to walk out to but overall else she my 'Lightning Bolt', if the guys played this tonight for her that would be amazing and i just want her to know we i love her very much.

Sometimes these things work but its so hard being so far away to be able to do some things, this is just a little thing that could just be a big thing for her.

For my Lightning Bolt Victoria x x
If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...