Options

psst...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,451
    ldent42 said:

I LOVE YOU SANTOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever read the comments on Santos' wall? Good for a laugh.

And he's definitely the ten club MVP :clap:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    edited October 2015
    on2legs said:

ldent42 said:

I LOVE YOU SANTOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever read the comments on Santos' wall? Good for a laugh.

And he's definitely the ten club MVP :clap:
    great thread that guy... had hahhaha
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    PJ_Soul said:

cardoso said:

demetrios said:

cardoso said:

just curiosity...
    how long time for people from Canada receive something from 10c?

Not sure. I usually add a week or two once I hear someone received their 10club goodies in Europe.
    is long time for who stay side by side. In Brazil normally arrive in 2 months.
    It's largely Canada Customs' fault I think. They always seem to have a big backlog. Sometimes items are stuck there waiting to be cleared for 2 weeks.
    Big backlog? They stopped door to door mail delivery because Canada Post president said the flow of the mail service has declined BIG TIME because of the internet. So they cut thousands of jobs cause everything was slow. So the cut jobs & raised the cost of the stamp / postage rate. No way could there be a big backlog.

I wonder what will happen tonight IF the NDP wins the Canadian election. Will Tom Mulcair keep his promise and bring back door to door mail service? My guess even if he wins, with a majority, he won't bring it back.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,594
    edited October 2015
    demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

cardoso said:

demetrios said:

cardoso said:

just curiosity...
    how long time for people from Canada receive something from 10c?

Not sure. I usually add a week or two once I hear someone received their 10club goodies in Europe.
    is long time for who stay side by side. In Brazil normally arrive in 2 months.
    It's largely Canada Customs' fault I think. They always seem to have a big backlog. Sometimes items are stuck there waiting to be cleared for 2 weeks.
    Big backlog? They stopped door to door mail delivery because Canada Post president said the flow of the mail service has declined BIG TIME because of the internet. So they cut thousands of jobs cause everything was slow. So the cut jobs & raised the cost of the stamp / postage rate. No way could there be a big backlog.

I wonder what will happen tonight IF the NDP wins the Canadian election. Will Tom Mulcair keep his promise and bring back door to door mail service? My guess even if he wins, with a majority, he won't bring it back.
    I think that was because domestic mail has slowed so much. Online orders from the US and other countries is growing all the time still, that is what would overload Canada Customs. It really has nothing to do with Canada Post's issues with home delivery within the country.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    got my stickers on Friday. another one of those "why the fuck did I buy this?" purchases. oh well. maybe I'll take them to the RAK thread. or let my daughters use them. LOL.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

got my stickers on Friday. another one of those "why the fuck did I buy this?" purchases. oh well. maybe I'll take them to the RAK thread. or let my daughters use them. LOL.

im surprised they were popular as well.... seeing no PJ reference.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    Nami said:

I bought them because santos started a thread about it, thinking "must be good". I can't see merch pictures at work, so I just thought "ah, what the hell, $10". but yeah, kinda odd there is no "branding" on them.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2015

Nami said:

I bought them because santos started a thread about it, thinking "must be good". I can't see merch pictures at work, so I just thought "ah, what the hell, $10". but yeah, kinda odd there is no "branding" on them.

I have literally never bought a sticker before, yet I bought these, and I don't even really like them. CLEARLY, it was the free fucking shipping that made me do it. I can't believe how well that worked or how pliable I am to 10C's new marketing tactic, lol. The things are still in the envelope they came in and in the back of my desk drawer at work for now, because I can't think of anything else to do with them. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Stickers arrived. No gold.
    D'oh!!! :(
  • Options
    demetrios said:

How many you order?
  • Options

demetrios said:

How many you order?
    Ordered 4. 2 orders of 2 sets. First one received yesterday. Awaiting the 2nd package which I'm pretty sure will be clear for all 4.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

How many you order?
    Ordered 4. 2 orders of 2 sets. First one received yesterday. Awaiting the 2nd package which I'm pretty sure will be clear for all 4.
    four sets of stickers! :lol:
  • Options
    rival. said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

How many you order?
    Yep 4. 4 sets of stickers. Ah. Ah. Ah.

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    demetrios said:

rival. said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

How many you order?

grab another 4! roll the dice to get those dreamy gold stickers!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

rival. said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

How many you order?

:lol:
  • Options
    rival. said:

demetrios said:

rival. said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

How many you order?

grab another 4! roll the dice to get those dreamy gold stickers!
    I probably will. Just waiting to see if I get lucky in the 2nd package.
  • Options
    2nd package .. white & gold!!! :)

• Options
    demetrios said:

Woohoo, it's about time you hit those variants D!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    demetrios said:

Yay!! Enjoy!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    demetrios said:

:triumph:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    :-) ;-)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options

:angry:
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    PJ_Soul said:

wasn't me.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

wasn't me.
    :lol: I totally thought it would be, but it wasn't!