Copy of Letterman Webcast?!?!

EvolvedEarsEvolvedEars Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm NOT at all new to the world of Pearl Jam, but I am new to the message pit. So, if this has been posted already I apologize. I'm looking for someone who recorded the Letterman Webcast. I'm dying to watch it again. I'll pay for it, if necessary, but I'm thinkin it wouldn't be.

My email is paulpelowski@yahoo.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Paul
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Number 18Number 18 Posts: 132
    I'm working on a site that will have it available for d/l. I'll keep you posted.
  • cundall23cundall23 Posts: 105
    There's a 2 disc dvd that was authored by someone over at RM that has tv appearances, interviews, etc. It has Letterman, Sessions @ AOL, Later with Jools Holland and others.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I'm NOT at all new to the world of Pearl Jam, but I am new to the message pit. So, if this has been posted already I apologize. I'm looking for someone who recorded the Letterman Webcast. I'm dying to watch it again. I'll pay for it, if necessary, but I'm thinkin it wouldn't be.

My email is paulpelowski@yahoo.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Paul

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8GUP4LU
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    cundall23 wrote:
    There's a 2 disc dvd that was authored by someone over at RM that has tv appearances, interviews, etc. It has Letterman, Sessions @ AOL, Later with Jools Holland and others.

Who is RM?
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    beemster wrote:
    Who is RM?

red mosquito. the PJ forum at theskyiscrape.com

peace.