Scotland! Please some help.

Hello friends and neighbors!

I posted this in the porch but was given some advice to post here as well. So, here we go...

I was in Scotland in May and missed a chance to buy something. I am looking for someone either traveling there or someone who lives there for some help righting my wrong.

At the Edinburgh Castle, I passed on buying the Edinburgh Castlw tartan scarf. I stupidly was trying to save my money for the rest of the trip. Dumb. Buy it when you see it! Argh!

Anyway, some help!! Please'

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Is it possible to contact their gift shop?
    ELITIST FUK
  • I tried. They do not sell anything outside of the castle gift shop. Including online.
  • Bump
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    Calling Dunkman!!!!! I think he would say sure, after all Scotland invented helping people. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Ya? Cool!