"The Onion"

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited September 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
It's amazing how many people out there think it's a real newspaper. They just posted this hilarity on their facebook.com page

http://www.theonion.com/article/new-subway-promotion-to-honor-subtember-11-33768
Post edited by davidtrios on

Comments

• MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    I think it's funny. I'm a little on the creepy side though.

:murica::murica::murica::murica:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    :lol: It's fucking hilarious to me.... I have to admit, though, I first thought that was Jared Fogle flying in there, and the subs were supposed to be dick, maybe, and his molestation of you will never be forgotten or something. It took me a few seconds to get that pervert out of my head and piece the real message together. DUH! It sucks to have Jared Fogle on the brain. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

:lol: It's fucking hilarious to me.... I have to admit, though, I first thought that was Jared Fogle flying in there, and the subs were supposed to be dick, maybe, and his molestation of you will never be forgotten or something. It took me a few seconds to get that pervert out of my head and piece the real message together. DUH! It sucks to have Jared Fogle on the brain. :lol:

Woah! So you went that way with it...hahaha!
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    That ain't funny.

#toosoon.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

Jesus, woman. My mind may not have taken it as far as you, but I thought it was Jared too :cowboy:

(I don't know why the cowboy dude fits, but it does)