Las Vegas Show--July 6, 2006-Can't Wait

PJ AlaskaPJ Alaska Posts: 1
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Airline tickets......$785.00 each
Hotel Room.........$200.00/night
Tickets to the show.........$65.00/each

Taking your daughter to her first Pearl Jam Concert........Priceless.

Coming all the way from Alaska to Vegas to see the Greatest band around. This will be my 4 time seeing them and my daughters very first concert. It will be awesome. Any way to get the word to Eddie?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    holy crap thats an expensive trip...

totally awesome that you are bringing your daughter to her first show. it is sure to be a great for you and her both.
  • PJ Alaska wrote:

Coming all the way from Alaska to Vegas to see the Greatest band around. This will be my 4 time seeing them and my daughters very first concert. It will be awesome. Any way to get the word to Eddie?

You rule.
    If i had a dad like you i could have been somebody!
  • THAT is precious!!! :)
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Dr. JimmyDr. Jimmy Posts: 3
    I took my then 12 year old daughter to her first PJ concert last year in Vancouver. She had a great time and thanks to 10C, we had awesome seats. I'm sure you guys will have an incredible time and it will be an experience she will remember for a lifetime.
  • ^Also precious. :)

You are VERY much welcome to come to the pre-party.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=201072

You can stop by and enter the scrap book. We can take a pic of Father+ daughter...awww :D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Rarghstarfarian.
  • Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
    PJ Alaska wrote:

PJ Alaska, what's your 10C #? I was gonna propose that someone trade me seats since my number isn't too great, but you seem much more deserving. I say someone with a super low number should hook this dude up. Come on folks, he's already spent a buttload of cash...might as well get to catch some of Ed's spit, eh?
  • bacchanalbacchanal Posts: 149
    I am getting on a plane tonight for sin city...the west coast swing has begun!!!!!
  • lluukkiinnlluukkiinn Posts: 93
    wish to be there. I will be drooling over this show & the gourges.
    denver 7/2/06 & 7/3/06, chicago 8/5/07
  • TonykinTonykin Posts: 252
    Its been my longest day today!!
    Can't wait for tomorrow!!

"... Tan suato mi'jo!!"

-Salomón & Artemisa Vargas
  • WesternskyWesternsky Posts: 363
    After delays, canceled flights and a *way* too small plane - I finally made it to VEGAS! :D

I can't wait for tomorrow,... wait it is tomorrow. Yay!!!
  • JehneJehne Posts: 1
    Tonight will be my first PJ show. I am sooooo excited!
  • kara5419kara5419 Posts: 58
    what was the set list ??
    Be good to Rock n Roll and Rock n Roll will be good to you. -Priceless Rock Wisdom-

LA 7-9-06
    Can't wait to add more shows...
  • Brado009Brado009 Posts: 5
    PJ Alaska wrote:

That's a great story, but where are you staying? Is it a suite? Vegas is always full of last minute deals. I always reserve something in advance to be safe, but can usually find a cheaper rate closer to the date.
  • KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    bacchanal wrote:
    I am getting on a plane tonight for sin city...the west coast swing has begun!!!!!

HELL YEAH ITS ON!! I CANT WAIT TO ROCK! HOW COOL! OMG! OK YOu guys have a blast and i hope this show is memorable for your daughter!!! we are straight chllin in our hotel at MGM. they charged a cheaper rate than what was reserved? totally random! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • rossbrewrossbrew Posts: 34
    Hey- can any fellow jammers attending the vegas show pick me up a poster? I'll gladly pay of course...I know it's short notice but here's hoping! Thanks!