Options

Shortened Show?

teamtwentyseventeamtwentyseven Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
According to the bootleg post PJ will be playing a shortened show when they are with Tom Petty. That kind of sucks for those of us who are not real Petty fans.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    it may be a shortened set but believe me you will have a rockin time anyway, and don't forget that petty will most likely have eddie and possibly the rest of the group out for a few songs during his set, or so i remember seeing from some of the news reports
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    i'm sure they'll get 90 minutes at least. That's time for 16-20 songs.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    According to the bootleg post PJ will be playing a shortened show when they are with Tom Petty. That kind of sucks for those of us who are not real Petty fans.

Just leave when PJ finishes.
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    they are already at song 15 and its not even the first encore.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    I doubt there will be an encore

Appears as though they are finished with RITFW.....17 songs though, not too bad
  • Options
    drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    17 songs is a lot. And though expensive, they'll be playing two nights. And you get Tom Petty, and I'm sure at least Eddie will come out afterwards.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    17 songs per night, and the boots are buy 2 for the price of one, so in the end you should be getting 34 songs total, which is more than any from leg 1. (this of course ignores repeats from previous night; just trying to stay positive.)