Options

Extra 10c ticket Denver II - July 3

jkb708jkb708 Posts: 10
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey all. My wife is not able to attend the show with me because we just had our first child and she can't bear to leave him alone just yet. Another friend just bailed because of family obligations (4th of July holiday). Not a great member # (355xxx) but should be awesome anyway. And besides, most of you won't have to work the next day anyway! Face value, of course.

First to e-mail me : jkb708@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    And I'll buy you a beer at the show.
  • Options
    Since I know there's someone out there who just can't quite pull the trigger on this, I'll try to sweeten the deal a little more because I don't want this ticket to go unused.

$80.00 (that's $20.00 off face value)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show is one week away! I'm absolutely psyched!

PM me or e-mail me.
  • Options
    ...a shameless bump.

I suppose after reading all the complaining about a 'shortened' set I'll come down to $75 but I can't go lower than that. (Personally, it looked like a rockin' high energy set, and I'd pay anything to see the collaboration even if it is only one song.)

Seriously, how often will $75 get you two high caliber rock bands (and a beer!)?

And, correct me if I'm wrong, I do believe this is the last of the six shows with PJ/Petty together. Something extra on this evening perhaps???