aqo2t.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I plan to watch. That post may make it happen tonight
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,870
    Premise? Length per episode?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Story of Escobar....1 hr episodes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7elNhHwgBU
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Saw the previews and was hooked. I'll watch it this weekend
  • Options
    This is going to be great. First episode was an hour. Second is 46 minutes.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    The guy that plays Pablo is really good
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I know they want this to be authentic. I just wish it would all be in english. I hate reading.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,754
    I think I'm gonna give this one a go as well, just going to wait till after the long weekend so I can binge properly.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Watched the first 2 last night and I'm hooked. Only 10 episodes so I can't imagine this will take me very long to finish. Like mentioned in this thread, the guy that plays Pablo is great.
  • Options
    Wrapped up season 1 today. Any word on season 2?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Guess I better watch this before I unsubscribe. Netflix is going down the shitter next month. Dumb ass company is gonna go under.
  • Options
    Kinda pissed at that ending.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,587

Guess I better watch this before I unsubscribe. Netflix is going down the shitter next month. Dumb ass company is gonna go under.

What?? Why, what happens next month?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

They refused to renew their lease with EPIX. The CEO or President or someone announced a new manifesto the other day in which Netflix will be moving toward exclusive content, instead of leasing movies from the big picture studios. EPIX is a huge on-demand network which includes Paramount, MGM, Lions Gate, Nickelodeon, MTV, & Comedy Central to name a few. So, say goodbye to anything produced by those studios and hello to a fuck ton of stupid garbage like Peaky Blinders.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

PJ_Soul said:

They refused to renew their lease with EPIX. The CEO or President or someone announced a new manifesto the other day in which Netflix will be moving toward exclusive content, instead of leasing movies from the big picture studios. EPIX is a huge on-demand network which includes Paramount, MGM, Lions Gate, Nickelodeon, MTV, & Comedy Central to name a few. So, say goodbye to anything produced by those studios and hello to a fuck ton of stupid garbage like Peaky Blinders.
    I rarely watch movies on netflix....mostly because the selection is garbage. I just have it for binge watching TV shows....which is well worth the $10 per month.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Gonna start this tonight. Good stuff?
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

I rarely watch movies on netflix....mostly because the selection is garbage. I just have it for binge watching TV shows....which is well worth the $10 per month.
    I agree the movie selection has been shitty for a while. But now it's only gonna get worse. Oh yeah, say goodbye to tv shows produced by Viacom.
  • Options
    Showbox is the way to go when it comes to streaming movies.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm 4 or 5 (?) episodes in....forgot some of the history to this. Crazy story.
    pjradio said:
    "In his review of the first season, Variety TV critic Brian Lowry said that the production’s use of first-person narration gave it a “Goodfellas” vibe." - hadn't thought about it, but it does have that feel.
    I'm not done the season yet, but the story seems to move pretty quickly, so I have to wonder how long this show can run focused on Escobar.
    I wonder if we might see other drug kingpin stories told in (possible) future seasons, or if it will only focus on Pablo / Medellin cartel...?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,587
    edited September 2015

PJ_Soul said:

Oh no, that sucks... wonder if that applies to Netflix Canada too? Is this an international thing, or just American? Why would Netflix do this? Is it a done deal or just talk so far? Sometimes ideas this bad don't actually happen.... But even if it did, I'm not about to unsubscribe. It's the only (legal) way to watch House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. And if they keep making shows like that, I would still consider it worth it. Still.... I watch a lot of movies on Netflix.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Great show.
    Netflix's original programming is starting to get strong.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I recently finished watching season 1. Amazing. Had me hooked.
    The guy that plays Pablo is amazing.
    Can't wait for season 2.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
  • Options
    Now available
  • Options
    Wrapped up season 2 today. Was pumped to see we're getting 2 more seasons
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Finished episode 5 of season two. Have to watch a couple more later tonight.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Season 2 good?
  • Options

Season 2 good?

Very
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead