The Weekend!!!!

2»

Comments

• Is over and now I'm sad.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Going to my mom's retirement party in Beaumont,CA.
  • Badminton tournament tomorrow!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,783
    I cant feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it, but I love it
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

Oatmeal walnut pancakes made with cashew milk, vanilla and almond extract. OMG.
    Perfect nap food, however, it's off to the pool to take advantage while I still can.

Damn, I'm going to miss swimming so much. Summer is slipping away unfortunately.

Move somewhere where you skip the shitty seasons and you can rock the pool all year.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

After I get off work tonight/tomorrow morning, I don't plan on leaving the house until Monday. The grocery shopping is done, I took care of all other errands, I am all set.
    It is going to be me and the cat being a couple of lazy slobs all weekend long.
    And for an ADDED BONUS, the wife has to work all weekend! Hahahaha

What are your weekend plans?

Football is here, so I shall ditto this post with extra meaning
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Not doing anything but listening to another U2 live feed tonight, and enjoying it. Tomorrow will be a long walk and then dinner with my sister.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    It's Friday, cubs just whooped the cardinals, what could go wrong tonight? :heartbreak:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Seeing Black Mass and might see Compton as well. Nice to see Johnny Depp in good roles again.