Curt Schilling

Amazing pitcher in his time kinda know lately for getting in trouble on social media.

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    He's just preparing to be Trump's running mate.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    He really needs to stay off of twitter.

No, he doesn't. People who idolize him need to know he's a dickhead.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

No, he doesn't. People who idolize him need to know he's a dickhead.
    True. One of the reasons he probably isn't in the HOF is because he's such a loudmouth dickhead.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    if the numbers he posted are correct what is wrong with posting it?
    pjhawks said:

If you're trying to prove a point to intelligent life forms, it's best to not start off with the qualifier "It's said...." Of course, intelligent life forms are scarce in the U.S. these days.

Trump/Schilling 2016

Campaign slogan: Down with brown.

They'll win by a landslide, right?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    and ESPN just canned his ass
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    what a dumbass.

is he really gone from sunday night baseball? :joy:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I just thought of a better Trump/Schilling campaign slogan: Make America Hate Again.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • imalive said:

what a dumbass.

is he really gone from sunday night baseball? :joy:

I only read suspension. I hope they reconsidered and fired him. Ketchup sock wearing son of a....
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    edited August 2015
    thing i don't get is why do guys like this tweet about anything other than sports. does anyone really care about curt schilling's opinion of muslims? wait, of course the internet PC police care but welcome to America in 2015 where someone is always ready to pounce at the 1st sign of something close to offensive.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    pjhawks said:

Probably a big IF..but I don't see anything wrong with the tweet. Why he would engage in that type of tweeting knowing any comment on race would probably land him on the suspension list is beyond me. Maybe he wanted off little league broadcasts?!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 said:

pjhawks said:

Probably a big IF..but I don't see anything wrong with the tweet. Why he would engage in that type of tweeting knowing any comment on race would probably land him on the suspension list is beyond me. Maybe he wanted off little league broadcasts?!
    That little league baseball is awful so I wouldn't blame him!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Rygar said:
    That story is amazing to me. I read a lot of articles on it. Just crazy how Schilling just assumed the entire time that he could "pitch out of it".

Im not a big Schilling fan, although I do feel a bit of empathy for him as life after baseball hasnt been too great for him. I think its silly he is suspended and/or fired for this.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    MayDay10 said:

Rygar said:
    That story is amazing to me. I read a lot of articles on it. Just crazy how Schilling just assumed the entire time that he could "pitch out of it".

Im not a big Schilling fan, although I do feel a bit of empathy for him as life after baseball hasnt been too great for him. I think its silly he is suspended and/or fired for this.
    It just seems odd these ESPN guys keep saying the wrong things. Without a thought that there could be consequences.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)