JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
edited August 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
i forget silly things you learn in the world can be harmful
Post edited by JWPearl on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ...what happend???
    Can u repeat in greeekglish please??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    edited August 2015
    it is in all honesty wrong
    Post edited by JWPearl on
  • ...what happend???
    Can u repeat in greeekglish please??

Have at trying to translate that....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    JWPearl said:

use myself as an example
    my birthday is
    26/6/1976 at 11.31am
    2+6 day = 8 + 6(june) = 14 breakdown(14) 1+4= 5+ year(1976)breakdown year 1=6+9=15 (1+5 =6+7=13 1+3=4+6=10 1+0 =1, 1+time(11.31)
    1=2+1=3+3=6+1 =7 all added and broken down to 7

do you understand now

You must be fuckin kiddding me ill do all this!!!!..ill do.it before alzhimer comes in 20 years!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited August 2015
    Ah..Numerology is an age old form of Wiccan Mysticim. It is a minor formof witchcraft, in which all personality, strength, and weakness characteristics are firmly rooted in a number devised as JWP laid out for everyone. You can't just pick a number.. Once you HAVE your number, you need three books to determine your numerical value. A Ruminol, which lays out all the strengths And weaknesses aligned with each number,and the' powers' found in each set. A Numeric Dictionary which tells you what personality traits fall under each number, and a the advanced Numerologists follow a book ( which I can't remember what they call it.. But it's fucking HUGE.. And deals with all split numbers, 1's and the ever almighty 0... ).. It is an occult ice practice stolen from the days of Druidism.

I thought you were a A fellow believer in Christ JW?? Stay away from this shit, girl!
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Btw, so as not to confuse anyone with the dual era statements.. Druidism is the foundation to all belief within the occultist practices.. Some even say Christianity falls in there somewhere.. I don't know how, but I do know we Christians stole Easter practices from the Druids.. ( the whole egg thing.. Has to do with a Druid ritual for fertility), so Druidism is actually tge oldest religion practiced in the world today, often times without even realizing where our niw common rituals originated from..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Tree is correct, also to get an accurate 'number' you need to convert for GMT, the universal time. Those conversions are in the big numerology book.

I read into numerology and astrology because I was interested, astrology has relation to astronomy-which I also love. It's all interesting to read about.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

Ah..Numerology is an age old form of Wiccan Mysticim. It is a minor formof witchcraft, in which all personality, strength, and weakness characteristics are firmly rooted in a number devised as JWP laid out for everyone. You can't just pick a number.. Once you HAVE your number, you need three books to determine your numerical value. A Ruminol, which lays out all the strengths And weaknesses aligned with each number,and the' powers' found in each set. A Numeric Dictionary which tells you what personality traits fall under each number, and a the advanced Numerologists follow a book ( which I can't remember what they call it.. But it's fucking HUGE.. And deals with all split numbers, 1's and the ever almighty 0... ).. It is an occult ice practice stolen from the days of Druidism.

I thought you were a A fellow believer in Christ JW?? Stay away from this shit, girl!

yes your right girl..
    well done fixed hehe
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    How are you supposed to find out what time you were born?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

How are you supposed to find out what time you were born?

It's usually on your birth certificate.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    *sigh* I'm a heathen...or is it Heather ?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
  • RKCNDY said:

Lol@ I ised to work for an old Mirmon dude that called everyone Hessians.. ( anyone remember that term in the 70's- the 90's??) we always thought he was talking about biker gangs.. Cause that's what a Hessian was.. He meant Heathens! So he'd be pissed off at some one and just yell
    " you Hessian!!" Lol I laughed so hard!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY said:

Would you rather be Veronica?
    ELITIST FUK
  • My number is 69. Degenerate 69 if you take the genus/species breakdown of my number. I don't need no stinking book to tell me that. I was born on June 9th at 6:09pm. No joke. It was fate for me to be a degenerate.

Fuckus is not an occult. Fuckus is light and love and bliss. Fuckus rules all.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I've always liked 3. But I think the value of numbers is on us...perception, assignment.

Anyway, brought this song to mind. Been awhile!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PjLtnO_bE
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

RKCNDY said:

Lol@ I ised to work for an old Mirmon dude that called everyone Hessians.. ( anyone remember that term in the 70's- the 90's??) we always thought he was talking about biker gangs.. Cause that's what a Hessian was.. He meant Heathens! So he'd be pissed off at some one and just yell
    " you Hessian!!" Lol I laughed so hard!!
    I remember Hessians. :rock_on: I figured most people of our generation knew that term, but most people I ask have never heard the term. Maybe it's a regional thing. I moved around a lot.

For thread integrity (sorta) and Hessians everywhere, I present you this....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    I don't know my number. Where do you get one?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

B, I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode, at the bakery =)

Hobbes, I love ya!
    brianlux said:

Now get in line...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
  • hedonist said:

I've always liked 3. But I think the value of numbers is on us...perception, assignment

https://youtu.be/LVfe6rdHRKI
    RKCNDY said:

brianlux said:

Now get in line...

Well now... this is what I drew:

π

What kind of line uses pi for cryin' out loud!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading this thread :)

hedonist said:

I've always liked 3. But I think the value of numbers is on us...perception, assignment

https://youtu.be/LVfe6rdHRKI
    Yes yes yes! That was among my three-thoughts :)

(what a flower - hell, a whole field! - they are to my land)