Options

More Pearl Jam - Gorge 7/22 Pictures

jtorresjtorres Posts: 15
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Great show last night. Unfortunately for me, I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my flight back to Los Angeles (can't miss work tomorrow), so I can't make the show tonight. I've just posted my pics from the show.

Check out:

http://90068.net/jtorres

I've also got full video clips of "Dirty Frank" and "Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing/National Anthem" that I'll post within the next few days.

Let me know what you think.

Jose
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OrPjfanOrPjfan Posts: 17
    GREAT pics, thanks a lot....I too had to head back home and miss night #2 which was hard to do after last nights show rocked my socks off:)
  • Options
    great photos....wish I was there.....

:sigh:
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    Thanks for posting those.

Man, I flew out west to see the Denver shows, just because I'm a big Petty & the Hearbreakers fan as well.

But wow. What a picturesque setting. Loved how your pics showed the progression & sunset in the background. That is much better than any video screens, disco ball, or anything technology can create. Just fantastic.

Next time around, I'm saving my money for a Gorge trip.
  • Options
    LoriDee64LoriDee64 Posts: 75
    Thanks for posting those.

But wow. What a picturesque setting. Loved how your pics showed the progression & sunset in the background. That is much better than any video screens, disco ball, or anything technology can create. Just fantastic.

Next time around, I'm saving my money for a Gorge trip.

Me too! This was exactly as I had it pictured after looking at the Gorge's website just the other day. I thought...

I'll ask Lee, a friend of mine if he would be willing to fund a road trip or plane trip out there...I even said Pleeeeaaase.

His reply, no. He said he is just not a big PJ fan. I replied he didn't have to be, he could do whatever he wanted (he hikes, bikes, likes to travel). I told him that he could just drop me off there cause I saw a girl named Dolly on here with an extra face value 10c ticket. He still said nope.

I just KNEW that sunset was gonna be awesome as a backdrop to an awesome band! Photographer's dream concert!

BTW...I showed off quite a bit for you today, in my neigbhorhood. It was the nicest day of the summer here today.
    BOUNDLESS
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    coool thanks
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    as a brit i can safely say im soooo jealous it hurts, fantastic pics!
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~