Deez Nuts 2016 - let's go vote

Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
edited September 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm tired of Bush's, Clinton's and won't vote Trump. I'm all aboard the Deez Nuts train.

Presidential Hopeful Deez Nuts Continues To Hang Around, Now Polling At 9% In North Carolina - http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/presidential-hopeful-deez-nuts-continues-to-hang-around-now-polling-at-9-in-north-carolina/ via @barstoolsports
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Empty Glass on

Comments

• Deez Nuts For Prez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    embarrassing that people in this country can't even take an election for the leader of the free world seriously. i guess this is what happens in the internet, selfie ,look at me era of today. some numb nuts 15 year old creates a sophmoric name and people take it viral. but hey that's just my take.
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    pjhawks said:

embarrassing that people in this country can't even take an election for the leader of the free world seriously. i guess this is what happens in the internet, selfie ,look at me era of today. some numb nuts 15 year old creates a sophmoric name and people take it viral. but hey that's just my take.

deez nuts are numb?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • pjhawks said:

I would agree with you most times except we are 15 months from deciding this. To be honest I am more offended this whole process already started. These polls are retarded being done now so why not fuck with them.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited August 2015

pjhawks said:

I would agree with you most times except we are 15 months from deciding this. To be honest I am more offended this whole process already started. These polls are retarded being done now so why not fuck with them.
    I agree. The election process is way WAY too long of a circus, so I don't think the American people can be blamed for joking about it. No one can (or no one should) stay serious for that long. Besides, this has nothing to do with the internet or a look at me Era. Political satire and ridicule is a time honoured tradition that goes back hundreds, even thousands of years all over the globe. There is nothing new here.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

pjhawks said:

Bingo
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

I agree. The election process is way WAY too long of a circus, so I don't think the American people can be blamed for joking about it. No one can (or no one should) stay serious for that long. Besides, this has nothing to do with the internet or a look at me Era. Political satire and ridicule is a time honoured tradition that goes back hundreds, even thousands of years all over the globe. There is nothing new here.
    I LOVE you PJ_Soul!! You said all of that for me so that my lazy ass could just come along and attach a
    +1
    To it!
    PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

well the process we have in place is set to weed out the bad candidates. whats wrong with taking time to get to know the candidates to choose the right one? do you really want to choose a candidate for President by what they do over a few weeks period? most people wouldn't choose a spouse that way but hey let's pick the leader of the free world by checking on them for a week or two. the process time is fine. american's just have short attention spans.

as for the look at me generation comment i made i don't think our long history of satire came from 15 year olds because until the internet and look at me age there was no platform for 15 year olds to get viral political satire out there. thankfully it hadn't before either because as you can see from the name he chose as a candidate 15 year olds would tend to choose humorous sophmoric names. and before i get accused of having no sense of humor i do enjoy a good sophmoric type of comedy, especially in movies. just not sure in an election for the leader of this country is it appropriate. it's cool if you disagree, but that's just my take.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

well the process we have in place is set to weed out the bad candidates. whats wrong with taking time to get to know the candidates to choose the right one? do you really want to choose a candidate for President by what they do over a few weeks period? most people wouldn't choose a spouse that way but hey let's pick the leader of the free world by checking on them for a week or two. the process time is fine. american's just have short attention spans.

as for the look at me generation comment i made i don't think our long history of satire came from 15 year olds because until the internet and look at me age there was no platform for 15 year olds to get viral political satire out there. thankfully it hadn't before either because as you can see from the name he chose as a candidate 15 year olds would tend to choose humorous sophmoric names. and before i get accused of having no sense of humor i do enjoy a good sophmoric type of comedy, especially in movies. just not sure in an election for the leader of this country is it appropriate. it's cool if you disagree, but that's just my take.
    Dude....

DEEZ NUTS!!!
    edited August 2015

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

Dude....

DEEZ NUTS!!!
    Cliffy the only thing in the past 5 years to make me more proud to be an American than the video you showed above is when our men's soccer team got praised for winning 1 game out 5(?) in the last World Cup. give them a ticker tape parade boys. :confounded:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

Dude....

DEEZ NUTS!!!
    Cliffy the only thing in the past 5 years to make me more proud to be an American than the video you showed above is when our men's soccer team got praised for winning 1 game out 5(?) in the last World Cup. give them a ticker tape parade boys. :confounded:

Deez nuts

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

Dude....

DEEZ NUTS!!!

Deez nuts
    thanks for proving my point Cliffy. well done.
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

Dude....

DEEZ NUTS!!!

Deez nuts
    thanks for proving my point Cliffy. well done.

Deez

Nuts
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Lol. Yeah, no shit. That movie was executed poorly, but the concept is terrifying because it seems so possible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pjhawks said:

That's who I'm voting for! It's my right as a pan sexual woman (man)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901

pjhawks said:

look at that avatar! :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited August 2015
    imalive said:

pjhawks said:

Don't look at her posts on the Moving Train board, though. She loves Trump.

Idiocracy, indeed.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
    imalive said:

pjhawks said:

Yeah, that is solid! :lol:
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead