Options

Degenerate gambling football league - season 6

Comments

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

5 out of 6 may be the best start I've ever had. Plus, I'm on my way to winning about $100 on fan dual.

To quote Rob, idgaf
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

5 out of 6 may be the best start I've ever had. Plus, I'm on my way to winning about $100 on fan dual.

To quote Rob, idgaf
    Yes you do, especially when I'm beating you in the fantasy football league
  • Options

To quote Rob, idgaf
    Its week 1. Pathetic if you are the guy that brags about week 1 being in the lead.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

To quote Rob, idgaf
    Its week 1. Pathetic if you are the guy that brags about week 1 being in the lead.
    Week 1 wins are just as important as week 10 wins.
  • Options
    Yes, yes they are but I don't see anyone else bragging about being tied for 1st after the 1st week.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

Yes, yes they are but I don't see anyone else bragging about being tied for 1st after the 1st week.

Someone is going 6 for 6 so only 1 will be in the lead.
    #FHP
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Solid weekend. Let's start it off right tonight. Go Vikes!
    NERDS!
  • Options

I'm not bragging. If you had bothered to read my post before that, you'd see that it would be the only time all year you'd see me in first. But you didn't read it, or maybe you did and you just forgot.
  • Options
    Based on who the post was from I probably skimmed it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728

PJ51390 said:

Horos, I sent you money, please confirm you got it, I went off the same email I sent it to last year.

How's in going Pete? We should party in Chi-Town again soon
    Absolutely! I was thinking about going to NYC for the Pop Up Shop, not sure if I can swing it or not, but I am going to try!

I didn't know you fell in the Degenerate Gambler Category! Glad you are playing with us! How did your first week go?
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ51390 said:

PJ51390 said:

Horos, I sent you money, please confirm you got it, I went off the same email I sent it to last year.

Absolutely! I was thinking about going to NYC for the Pop Up Shop, not sure if I can swing it or not, but I am going to try!

I didn't know you fell in the Degenerate Gambler Category! Glad you are playing with us! How did your first week go?
    Sitting at 3-1, I'd love to hit both games tonight
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

PJ51390 said:

PJ51390 said:

Sitting at 3-1, I'd love to hit both games tonight
    Who do you have?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Horos said:

mikehoros@aol.com

PM me if you need to use snail mail.

just sent 40.....let me know if you got it.

thanks!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Horos said:

Horos said:

Paid:

Amongst the Ani
    Indy71
    Dougfloyd
    PJ51390
    nnancy
    mamasan
    horos
    Fmeinthebrain
    Empty Glass
    rustneversleeps
    jeagler

updated
    #FHP
  • Options
    Congrats njnancy.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos said:

Congrats njnancy.

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    Congrats

#isuck
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited September 2015
    Horos said:

Congrats njnancy.

Thank you horos, lastexit and ed#'s (I abbreviate, no offense meant).. After last year's abysmal standing - it feels good. Covered for Giants/Cowboys but those last 90 seconds still sting for this Giants' fanatic esp against THEM in our division.

Now off to Week 2. .
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Yeah good job, Nancy. Going 6-0 is not easy and especially week 1. I've been in this league since the second season and I've never done it. So I'm really impressed. And couldn't be happier that it was you! I'm just glad that I didn't go 0-6. Your Giants saved me, but at least Dallas still won, lol. :p
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

Yeah good job, Nancy. Going 6-0 is not easy and especially week 1. I've been in this league since the second season and I've never done it. So I'm really impressed. And couldn't be happier that it was you! I'm just glad that I didn't go 0-6. Your Giants saved me, but at least Dallas still won, lol. :p

I was getting the warm fuzzy's while reading your nice post TWTM; but then the last 7 words brought me back to the horror of those final seconds Sunday night. So thank you but that wasn't very nice, esp. since my boys saved you!

Amazing what happens when you actually make deadline! I had 0-6 Week 1 last year. I have nowhere to go but down in Week 2.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    njnancy said:

I was getting the warm fuzzy's while reading your nice post TWTM; but then the last 7 words brought me back to the horror of those final seconds Sunday night. So thank you but that wasn't very nice, esp. since my boys saved you!

Amazing what happens when you actually make deadline! I had 0-6 Week 1 last year. I have nowhere to go but down in Week 2.
    Repeat!
  • Options

So who do YOU like this week?
    Im gonna do a Costanza and go "Opposite"
    Figure I could win a few grand.

Hahahahaha

Just giving you some good natured shit.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Hahahahaha

If I'd done the opposite I would've gone 5-1, lol. Too early yet, gotta check the spreads. But I like the Packers over the Seahawks, maybe by 6 or more. I expect the spread will be tight. But you know Rodgers wants this one bad!
  • Options

Hahahahaha

If I'd done the opposite I would've gone 5-1, lol. Too early yet, gotta check the spreads. But I like the Packers over the Seahawks, maybe by 6 or more. I expect the spread will be tight. But you know Rodgers wants this one bad!
    Packers don't lose at home.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Nancy make your picks!!
  • Options
    Damn it! I was 1 minute late picking the Giants Thursday night and now I'm down to 5 - 2014 season happening all over again (and I pick the Giants every freaking week no matter what so that one really is a kick in the ass!). Thanks TWTM. I'm going now. Damn!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    It won't let me pick the 4pm-monday night games. Damn, damn, damn. It let you do it last year!

This seriously sucks.
  • Options
    Oh maybe they changed it. See if u can make your picks on Fridays or Saturdays.
  • Options
    Yes, they changed it. Deadline is 1pm period. Thanks for trying to help me - my Week 1 is now cancelled out by Week 3. I was going to do picks Thursday after I screwed up Giants start time. Nothing I can do now. Good luck to everyone today.

And the Survivor Pool died in Week 2. At least I got my entry money back through degenerate Week 1. First world problems....gonna watch the Pope - his positive message about treating others as you would like to be treated is desperately needed by this jaded person.

Enjoy your Sunday.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    Needed a good week and got the 5-1. Need to have another + week here and try to hang in there. Starting with a 1-5 week didn't do me any favors!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved