Tastiest Places to Chowdown

Ya know travel channel and food network.

Anyone live near by any of these places featured??

Just seen one that's in Seattle. Some place known for 12 egg omelets, something about Beth's challenege. Omg! It looked like perfection! I love breakfast! Anytime!

Another one was in WV I think, I caught the name of this one Hillbilly Hotdogs I think - their restaurant is in a school bus :lol: They featured "The Home Wrecker" :lol: Looked like they have a bunch of great combos!

Wish I could hit these places up that I see on these shows! So many mouth watering BBQ's and Mexican dishes and oh gosh all the in between!
Oh please let it rain today.
Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

Comments

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    I saw one from Minneapolis where they had a burger called the juicy Lucy.It was basically 2 seasoned patties squashed together with 3-4 kinds of cheese inside the middle then it's all patted together.Holy shit.Its the size of a dinner plate,but man it looked tasty.Those shows like D,D and D are home wreckers when your watching buzzed.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Ooo! Primanti's in Pitts. :smiley:
    Ooooo! Roscoe's in LA!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I don't think they've ever been feature on any show, but they should be...Word of Mouth in Salem, OR....you can wait hours to get a table on a daily basis...we usualy just get take out....they're AMAZING!!! It's breakfast food....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Thanks for the heads up. Not sure I'll ever have the pleasure to travel that far from home but I'll keep it in mind!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Pies & Pints, Fayetteville, WV
    Black Bear Burritos - Morgantown, WV
    Pom Pom's Teahouse & Sandwicheria - Orlando, FL
    Carytown Burgers & Fries - Richmond, VA
    Home of the Brave - Toronto, ON
    Matt's Bar - Minneapolis, MN
    The Garryowen Irish Pub - Gettysburg, PA (owners' family name is McCready)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Beth's Cafe...yup, I went there after going to shows or just because we were a bunch of kids aimlessly driving around.

Food is good, basic greasy spoon/late night/cafe. I have never eaten the 12 egg omelette, that's a lot of food.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless