have you ever been experienced? Well, I have
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Empty Glass on

Comments

• Depends on what you mean by experienced.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Seems Clique-ish
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Not necessarily stoned but beautiful.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    Yes
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I don't know, but I have Jimi legs.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    Oh yeahhhhhh! And not necessarily stoned but... beautiful. Well ok, not necessarily beautiful either, haha!

The first time I heard that first Hendrix album in 1967... my brain was annihilated. Then when Axis came out, it permeated all my sense. One time when I was listening to "One Rainy Wish" each of the three instruments became three different color sounds that vibrated in fine lines that hoovered in the air in the middle of the room. LSD? No, just really cool music.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I have no experience.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • brianlux said:

Oh yeahhhhhh! And not necessarily stoned but... beautiful. Well ok, not necessarily beautiful either, haha!

The first time I heard that first Hendrix album in 1967... my brain was annihilated. Then when Axis came out, it permeated all my sense. One time when I was listening to "One Rainy Wish" each of the three instruments became three different color sounds that vibrated in fine lines that hoovered in the air in the middle of the room. LSD? No, just really cool music.

Not to mention you saw him play! I'd name drop the shit out of that every chance I had if I was in your shoes. Hahaha!
    edited August 2015

brianlux said:

Not to mention you saw him play! I'd name drop the shit out of that every chance I had if I was in your shoes. Hahaha!
    It's tempting, haha. But it would date me juuuuust a tad, LOL!

Ya know, this could also morph into a thread about R. D. Laing's incredible book, Politics of Experience. Wow!

Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Ya know, this could also morph into a thread about R. D. Laing's incredible book, Politics of Experience. Wow!

Funny, I'm looking at a plant in my backyard called Bird of Paradise right now.

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Funny, I'm looking at a plant in my backyard called Bird of Paradise right now.
    Serendipitous! :smiley: You know Laing's work- excellent!