Options

Videos, Unthought Known and Of the Girl, Hope you enjoy, Soundtrack of my life

To be honest, Pearl Jam has the soundtrack of my youth and life. I can still vividly remember July 11th 1995 at Soldier Field like it was yesterday.

As age causes my memory to fade, I have started to use their music as a backdrop for videos I take to help remember the more enjoyable times of my life. I hope they don't mind I have used 2 of their awesome songs so far.....

Bora Bora- Unthought Known
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQEWaFxPPh0

Zilker Park VW Microbus- Of the Girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUQNrD21tNc

Thanks,
Everyday People
fortunate to have been to many shows... but my top 3 are: Soldier Field 7/11/95 (sound track of my youth) Wrigley 7/19/13 MSG 5/21/10

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Two great songs indeed.

I need a hobbies. Lol.
  • Options
    Very cool. Now I want a drone.

Very smooth shots, you really are good at flying that thing!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Loved the bora bora one! Nice work.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    Unthought Known is so fucking great! It is very inspirational. I don't know why but from the opening note it is just filled with optimism. I am making a career move tomorrow that I was a bit nervous about...but watching that video makes me just want to hurry up and sleep so I can wake up and attack the day!

But first let me watch the other video...
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    Did I see someone grabbing a huge Moray eel?
  • Options
    EL283436EL283436 Posts: 37
    FrankY59 said:

Unthought Known is so fucking great! It is very inspirational. I don't know why but from the opening note it is just filled with optimism. I am making a career move tomorrow that I was a bit nervous about...but watching that video makes me just want to hurry up and sleep so I can wake up and attack the day!

But first let me watch the other video...

Good luck with the career move dude...... 'attack the day' is just what I needed to hear today
    fortunate to have been to many shows... but my top 3 are: Soldier Field 7/11/95 (sound track of my youth) Wrigley 7/19/13 MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    Rumor has it Pearl Jam is Playing in Walla Walla Washington this weekend..... I wish I could go!
  • Options
    That rumor was completely false..... sorry
  • Options
    Wow... fantastic, gorgeous videos!
    Music ain't bad either : )
  • Options

Wow... fantastic, gorgeous videos!
    Music ain't bad either : )

Thanks!!
  • Options
    WON MSG 2 GA.

I have been so fortunate with PJ tickets:

Soldier Field GA
    Wrigley Field GA
    and now
    Madison Square Garden GA!!!!!!
  • Options

SAY WHAT!!

Loving the way the Ten Club has all the tickets for GA and that you have to pick them up at will call. This takes scalpers completely out of the situation for GA!!!!

I won Wrigely 8/20 GA and MSG 2, it's going to be an unbelievable year!
  • Options
    edited January 2018

going to put together a video of our Amsterdam trip, so excited for the tour opener

Post edited by EL283436 on