Options

black LIVE!!!!!

BitterWineBitterWine Posts: 4
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello everyone ..... im a new user here .... and i hope u can help me with this.... once i heard a cover for pearl jam's black... but i dont know where it was or what year ... but the crowed was singing with eddie so beautifully .... i just closed my eyes and felt i was within the crowed....

i know i gave little info about it... but who knows someone might know ...

if u give me a link or something that would be great ....

thanks inadvanced ......

Suzan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stone720stone720 Posts: 49
    If it is someone covering PJ's black, you might be thinking about Staind. I know they covered it. That's the only one I know of, but I've never heard it myself.

BTW...Welcome to the board.
  • Options
    contorecontore Norway Posts: 22
    might be from the benaroyal hall album
    Paris 2006 - Bern 06 - Oslo 12 - Trieste 14 - Vienna 14 - Berlin 14 - Stockholm 14 - Oslo 14
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    OAR covered it too. The crowd was really into the live version I heard a few years ago.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    thanks everyone .... no its not a band cover for pj it was pj them selves....

the crowed was singing with eddie vedder.... it was sooooooooooooooooooooo touching ..... they sang half of the song i guess ....

i live in jordan middle east ... and my resources are really rare... cannot find anything at all but the web ....

anything would do :)
  • Options
    oh and something else ..... sorry .. but shall always have to like pess refresh button to see if there is any new replies or something?...
  • Options
    stone720stone720 Posts: 49
    Yes, refresh the page to see new replies.
  • Options
    contorecontore Norway Posts: 22
    or you could "subscribe to thread"
    Paris 2006 - Bern 06 - Oslo 12 - Trieste 14 - Vienna 14 - Berlin 14 - Stockholm 14 - Oslo 14