Options

Lucius the Luscious Luchador

lastexitlastexit 10923 Posts: 257
edited August 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
https://youtu.be/7U9QEf4s8I0

Guess I'm just looking for some kind of feedback. My real life peoples (the few that I have) don't give me much (positive or negative). There's a story behind it but it's not ready yet, so this video was more for practice on software I never used and to give myself a visual, I understand it doesn't explain much. I needed it for some kind of personal inspiration I suppose.
Post edited by lastexit on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,178
    Looks like you had some fun with the software! Are you prepping a movie?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Nah. At some point I imagine I will, if just for myself. I did have fun making that and everything related, like images and the story I'm working on. It's very tongue in cheek but with underlying, positive, messages. Ideology I believe in.
    Thank you for responding. If there is one thing I've learned thus far, it's how difficult it is to get people, even friends and family, interested in an idea if all they see are pictures with no real story to back it up.
    I have the story with an enormous amount of detail, I'm just not ready to share until I'm 100% satisfied with it. But again, thank you for at least posting, nobody ever gives me any kind of response....... ever. lol.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    well it was alluring i didnt get bored but bc its fiction i was let down lol
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,547
    is that known as a teaser? :confounded:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Ohhhh, that's what you guys were talking about.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I'm not sure what it is I just watched, but it did make me laugh. :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

well it was alluring i didnt get bored but bc its fiction i was let down lol

It's 100% real I swear ; )
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    SD48277 said:

I'm not sure what it is I just watched, but it did make me laugh. :lol:

At this point, with the admitted lack of story behind it, that's far more than I can hope for. I appreciate that, deeply.

Post edited by lastexit on
  • Options
    imalive said:

is that known as a teaser? :confounded:

Hopefully someday I can consider it a teaser but at this point I only have random images with inexplicable (to all but me) ideas. I'm working on a pretty elaborate, deep, and detailed story, so it's taking some time. It'll be nice if I can someday justify the randomness I've "published" so far.
  • Options
    I first came up with this idea, unintentionally, in April and set up social media accounts of all types for Lucius. I spoke with family & friends, and aside from a few "likes" here and there (mostly of which I begged people I know for so those don't even count lol) I've gotten nearly ZERO feedback, positive or negative. I'm aware that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense but having no feedback at all is a little disheartening.
    At this point I'd take a thumbs down on YouTube so at least I know it caused enough of a response to make someone click a mouse lol.
    But I get it, when I look at it objectively I probably would say "What the hell is this?" and keep it moving.

I guess what I'm saying is, I've been a longtime Pearl Jam fan and I'm very familiar with this board and the pragmatic, kind, and responsive nature of the majority of people. If I've been so hard up for feedback, I don't know why it took me so long to realize this would be a good place for it. Thank you.

P.S. Go Pearl Jam, Beat X Japan ; )
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I had this stuck in my head all night at work
    Last night... I even dreamt about it!! Lol so... Very catchy indeed! Can't wait to see what else you do with this! Keep us updated.
  • Options

I had this stuck in my head all night at work
    Last night... I even dreamt about it!! Lol so... Very catchy indeed! Can't wait to see what else you do with this! Keep us updated.

I can't express enough thanks to you. I just woke up (still laying in bed actually), read this, and it literally made my heart rate jump.
    As silly, nonsensical, and tongue in cheek LtLL appears (intentionally so at this point) I can't convey what it is to me personally, on several different levels.
    I'm not doing this as a trained professional or for monetary gain or anything along those lines at all.
    It's a creative outlet with personal significance and it has been teaching me a lot from a technical and spiritual aspect. This post means the world to me far beyond what I can tell you with words. Thank you so so so much. You've started my day better than I could have imagined ☺
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I understand that completely!