"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Empty Glass on

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Clique-ish
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    My middle name is Scott. So is youngest (Shot glass). Oldest isn't or his initials would be ASS
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Ha! Buddy who I work with told me it's family tradition to have Edward as a middle name. His parents chose not to do that with him since his initials would've been JEW.

(and no, he's not racist)
    Wasn't my call, I said go with it, he'll turn into one anyway. I could see the future. I know his dad. (I Am My Fathers Son?)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

My middle name is Scott. So is youngest (Shot glass). Oldest isn't or his initials would be ASS

D'oh! Just got this.
    Speaking of Star Trek and young Empty (shot glass)...his nickname is Bones #Fact
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

#stopmakingmeputstupidpoundsignsjusttomakefunofyohdoingit.becauseitisreallyjustasillythingtodo.likeanythingtrendsonthepearljamtdnclubforums!

#stopmakingmeputstupidpoundsignsjusttomakefunofyohdoingit.becauseitisreallyjustasillythingtodo.likeanythingtrendsonthepearljamtdnclubforums!

Stupid post #Fact
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

Stupid post #Fact
    My eyes were starting to cross while trying to read it. :tired_face: (That's as close to crossed eyes as I can get. I miss our emoji menu.)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • One of my kids has the initials lsd. My psycho 6 year old daughter. Fuck I fear for the man who marries her. She will be gorgeous but really high maintenance. I'm pushing for her to marry rich.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

One of my kids has the lsd. My psycho 6 year old daughter. Fuck I fear for the man who marries her. She will be gorgeous but really high maintenance. I'm pushing for her to marry rich.

Fixed
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    beam me up scotty its going to be 2 degrees tonight so am going to get under the blankets now before i freeze and keep and sleep sweetly
  • One of my kids has the lsd. My psycho 6 year old daughter. Fuck I fear for the man who marries her. She will be gorgeous but really high maintenance. I'm pushing for her to marry rich.

Fixed
    I wish one of my kids had lsd. I would be the parent who confiscates it and then takes it later.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    My husband's taken it many times (along with shrooms) but I'm frankly scared to try either and likely never will. Would rather stick to my beloved green - or in this morning's case, my purple.
    I've never taken LSD as I am only 37 years old. But mushrooms are by far the best high I've ever had.
  • I've never taken LSD as I am only 37 years old. But mushrooms are by far the best high I've ever had.

Then you would love lsd. That is by far the best won't get you addicted high. Back in the day I did so much it stopped working. I depleted my body of serotonin.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    hedonist said:

My husband's taken it many times (along with shrooms) but I'm frankly scared to try either and likely never will. Would rather stick to my beloved green - or in this morning's case, my purple.

Last weekend, when I was visiting my grandma, she told me she wanted pot....Kush, she called it, apparently my uncle let her try some and now she's dying for more to help her back pain....

I'll be honest I've only ever smoked weed twice in my life and that was years ago so I know nothing about the stuff....but she cracked me up...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!

I've never taken LSD as I am only 37 years old. But mushrooms are by far the best high I've ever had.

Then you would love lsd. That is by far the best won't get you addicted high. Back in the day I did so much it stopped working. I depleted my body of serotonin.
    I probably would have liked it then. I also heard good things about quayludes (sp?)
    PJSiren said:

hedonist said:

Last weekend, when I was visiting my grandma, she told me she wanted pot....Kush, she called it, apparently my uncle let her try some and now she's dying for more to help her back pain....

I'll be honest I've only ever smoked weed twice in my life and that was years ago so I know nothing about the stuff....but she cracked me up...
    Aww, I hope she can get hooked up! It really does help with pain and nausea and the like. Plus no negative side-effects.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    hedonist said:

PJSiren said:

hedonist said:

Aww, I hope she can get hooked up! It really does help with pain and nausea and the like. Plus no negative side-effects.
    Well, it is legal here now, plus I just read that they are approving it for legal recreational sales in october.....so I think she'll be able to get some soon....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Guess he's not beaming shit up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,629
    :frowning:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This discussion has been closed.