*Another Update!***UPDATE****I haven't been around here in some time...help is needed....

2»

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    How's your son, PJPixie?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    He's doing really good, thank you for asking! We've changed his diet (no more Gluten) and the stent put in his heart in August, seem to be doing the trick! He has infusions of albumin as needed now (as opposed to once every 2 weeks) and he's starting to grow a bit! He's amazing!
    Hope you are well!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ^^ This is great news!
    ELITIST FUK
    That's great to hear, PJPixie. Growing is good!
    He's 15 already - OMG! I think I first read what you wrote about him when he was 6 or 7 or around then. I'm pretty sure it was during the 2006 tour.
    I have to read back about the stent. It's still three OHS, right?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    just thinking about all of you, hope all is good

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Keeping you in my prayers PJP. And this back at the top
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

Keeping you in my prayers PJP. And this back at the top

Whoa, look who's back!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Hey Everyone! You sure can make someone feel special!
    Max is doing good, he has infusions once a month at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. He will do this as long as it works, which it is working!. Cardiologist has told us that at some point, he will need a heart transplant. That could be 10 years away, it could be two years away - no real way to tell. Until then, we make sure we make the most of everything! We spent last weekend in Florida for the first two shows of the tour: Fort Lauderdale and Miami. It was only possible because of some pretty special people in our lives - this boards very own BLACK DIAMOND! Not sure he comes around here much anymore but because of him, Max and I had an incredible long weekend in Florida!
    Peace, Love and Pearl Jam!

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ^^ This is great to hear! Glad to hear Max is doing well, and that you both had a great time in Florida.
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    BD is good peeps..glad you were able to go to the shows!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Sending you and Max lots of good energy!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    PJPixie said:

Max is doing good, he has infusions once a month at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. He will do this as long as it works, which it is working!. Cardiologist has told us that at some point, he will need a heart transplant. That could be 10 years away, it could be two years away - no real way to tell. Until then, we make sure we make the most of everything! We spent last weekend in Florida for the first two shows of the tour: Fort Lauderdale and Miami. It was only possible because of some pretty special people in our lives - this boards very own BLACK DIAMOND! Not sure he comes around here much anymore but because of him, Max and I had an incredible long weekend in Florida!

You have that backwards... Ruth, the kids and I had the most amazing time because of you and Max... The kids love him and want to know when we will see you all...

You are always welcome
    GoiMTvP.gif
    You have no idea Mr. Black Diamond! Max is driving me nuts - begging to trade in his XBOX for a Playstation 4 so he can play with Logan and Cole! Miss you already....Miss you always!

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    PJPixie said:

You have no idea Mr. Black Diamond! Max is driving me nuts - begging to trade in his XBOX for a Playstation 4 so he can play with Logan and Cole! Miss you already....Miss you always!

LOL.. Yeah these kids and their damn machines ...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    edited April 2016
    PJPixie said:

that is just awesome! glad you got to enjoy some shows with Max. BD is great guy, sure glad i got to meet him and hang out .

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland