Mayo or Miracle Whip??

FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
edited July 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
Fav food?
Oh please let it rain today.
Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

Mayo or Miracle Whip?? 35 votes

Mayo
60%
Katmca47Lizardhedonistjeffbrigotid88The Waiting Trophy ManguacamolejoeIndifference71Empty GlassHesCalledDyerdavidtriosdankindFrankieGHobbeslazlobluePJ_SoulFoxyRedLanothinasitseemsnortherndragon 21 votes
Miracle Whip
20%
mickeyratrr165892RobbyD462Last-12-ExitdeadendpPJfanwillneverleave1WhatYouTaughtMe 7 votes
Neither
20%
Jason PNamiWho PrincessRKCNDYAmongst the AniJWPearlPJSiren 7 votes

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,768
    Mayo
    I don't really like mayo or similar. But Hellman's is better
    I miss igotid88
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Mayo
    Grew up with Miracle Whip, but now we do mayo.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Miracle Whip
    Though I wouldn't term it as a favorite food, but I am the reason we are a two "mayo" household. The real stuff tastes gross. Yes, I know that Miracle Whip is nothing that I should consume, but it is tasty on my burgers and in my egg salad.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Mayo
    Lol I guess I could have wrote that differently. I was looking for fav food you put it on. :lol:

Hot dogs! Hamburgers! Tuna! Sam-ich!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2015
    Miracle Whip
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Neither
    I voted neither, because that ish is just NASTY!!! The only condiments I ever use are Tabasco Sauce and Sriracha...or salad dressing...but never ketchup, mustard or mayo....GAG! lol And I totally use Tabasco on all the things that one might put Mayo on.... :tongue:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Mayo
    Mayo all the way and Hellmans at that. That other crap is just freaking nasty!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    Miracle Whip
    I put that shit on everything.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Mayo
    I've heard about cooking chicken or salmon with mayo but have yet to try it. I prefer it on sandwiches, and also with grilled or steamed artichokes.

Husband's a Miracle Whip guy though :angry:
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Neither
    aioli
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    either one but w/ mustard
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Neither
    I'm with PJ siren...yuck. at about 90 calories per tablespoon, it's a waste of calories to consume. Also it's just gross in general.

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Neither
    Slimey stuff. Yuk.
    I use a little mayo when I make my killer deviled eggs, only enough to make the filling smooth.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Mayo
    I love it on a BLT. Yum! Just had one yesterday.

And artichokes!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Mayo
    RKCNDY said:

I'm with PJ siren...yuck. at about 90 calories per tablespoon, it's a waste of calories to consume. Also it's just gross in general.

The half fat and fat free mayos are just as good - they taste exactly the same. I would never eat full-fat mayo, because there is no difference, so why??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mayo
    Mayo or nothing at all!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Neither
    PJ_Soul said:

The half fat and fat free mayos are just as good - they taste exactly thi e same. I would never eat full-fat mayo, because there is no difference, so why??

I've gone mayo free for 10 years now, I don't miss it. Sure on occasion I will eat something with mayo in it, but I suffer some not so nice consequences.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Miracle Whip
    Miracle whip every time. Mayo, dukes, hellmans.....it's all disgusting.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mayo
    Miracle Whip sucks serious ass! What the fuck is that?
    I prefer homemade mayo but my goto is Spectrum Mayo.

Miracle Whip? :fp:
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited July 2015
    Miracle Whip
    Miracle Whip and it's not even close.Nothing better with tuna or on a burger.I do like real mayo on a deli turkey sandwich though.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Neither
    mustard! ha
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    My thoughts on mayo are the same as Bruce Willis' in The Whole Nine Yards. Keep if off hamburgers and if you dare put it on my hot dog I will go full Incredible Hulk on you. Unless it's on tuna, screw it.

If there's one condiment I HAVE to put on my food, it's Frank's Red Hot.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Mayo
    I like mayo in fries a lot, and sandwiches and burgers of course... but it's a really weird condiment. It tastes so good with other stuff, but is completely inedible on its own in any quantity. Absolutely revolting. If i had to just eat mayo or miracle whip with a spoon, I'd definitely go for the miracle whip!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata