Options

Dublin 23/8 Ticket Swap

TommeeTommee Posts: 13
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
hello,
I'm a new user on this forum, altough I occasionally visit. I think/hope fair ticket swaping is allowed on the forums, i think the rules said it was ok. But correct me if im wrong.

But anyways, i'm looking for anyone with a pair of seating tickets to the pearl jam show in the point theatre dublin on 23rd august who would be willing to trade for a pair of standing tickets. My reason for this is that my girlfriend who is coming with me has recently been diagnosed with spondylothesis, and im not even exactly sure what it means but it basically affects her back, meaning it will be uncomfortable for her to stand for long periods of time (i.e. the duration of the show). Therefore I would be really grateful if anyone who has 2 seating tickets would be willing to swap for 2 standing tickets.

Probably the safest method of swapping would be meeting up and exchanging by hand. I live in Coleraine area of Northern Ireland but may be able to travel to somewhere like Belfast. If anyone is interested please PM me or email me at spongebobman@hotmail.com

Thank you!

-Thomas
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Sorry, only have standing myself...would have swapped otherwise....best of luck though :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I've only standing too... but I think you'll have no problem. When the tickets came out there were quite a few people looking to swap. They've gone quiet now but they may have just given up.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    unfortunately i have already swapped mine but i think hewhohatesfish has two standing tix he wants to swap so maybe talk to him/her

:)

Pam
  • Options
    playa3playa3 Posts: 27
    i only have one seated ticket if your interested but theres the problem of me living in Dublin and not really being able to make it to somewhere like Belfast. I also might be getting a standing ticket elsewhere and selling my seated one to someone else
  • Options
    hmm cheers but id really need 2, wanna be seated together ya know.. hmm and yea i doubt i could travel all the way to dublin to exhange anyway

thnx anyway!

offering 2 standing tickets in exchange for 2 seating tickets, in which case the seats have to beside eachother.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    hey i've pm'ed you with an idea if you're interested

only possible problem is that i can only exchange them in dublin on the day of the gig
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    playa3playa3 Posts: 27
    Tommee wrote:
    hmm cheers but id really need 2, wanna be seated together ya know.. hmm and yea i doubt i could travel all the way to dublin to exhange anyway

thnx anyway!

offering 2 standing tickets in exchange for 2 seating tickets, in which case the seats have to beside eachother.

alright then fair enough, just thought i'd see. good luck with it anyway
  • Options
    cheers mate
  • Options
    a little bump
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    yo!

so whats your answer? :)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley