Options

Mad Season Vinyl Presale

2»

Comments

• Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Nice. I hope the benny show will be for 10C. Lots of Mad Season stuff then!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Is there a reason we'd want to pay $5 more on this site (and incur 10c shipping methods) then if we order from the soundstagedirect.com link in this thread? I just went through and added shipping on both sites and because of WA taxes on the PJ site I'm looking at $53.67 from PJ vs. $40.88 through SoundStageDirect. Easy decision, but may wait to see if it shows up on Amazon.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    jeffbr said:

Is there a reason we'd want to pay $5 more on this site (and incur 10c shipping methods) then if we order from the soundstagedirect.com link in this thread? I just went through and added shipping on both sites and because of WA taxes on the PJ site I'm looking at $53.67 from PJ vs. $40.88 through SoundStageDirect. Easy decision, but may wait to see if it shows up on Amazon.

10C's Int'l shipping cost is the lowest I've seen so far (by a long shot), so the $5 price difference still makes this the cheapest option for people outside of the US (so far. Obviously if it hits Amazon that won't be true anymore).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

10C's Int'l shipping cost is the lowest I've seen so far (by a long shot), so the $5 price difference still makes this the cheapest option for people outside of the US (so far. Obviously if it hits Amazon that won't be true anymore).
    That makes sense. I'm just going to wait for Amazon anyway. I'm a Prime member so if I can get it for an equal or lower price, with free 2-day shipping, that will make me happy. Otherwise I'll go with SoundStageDirect. I think the extra $13 I'd pay through this site would send the vinyl on a cross country excursion with Mail Innovations.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    You'll get it quicker if you order from any site other than 10c. Also, if you just buy it in a store in August when it's released you'll pay no shipping and likely will get it the cheapest I would think.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    40 bucks shipped at soundstage
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Amazon has the best return policy, no question. With the QC of a lot of vinyl, I'm probably ordering Amazon.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Glad to see that I'm not going mad after all!
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    MedozK said:

Amazon has the best return policy, no question. With the QC of a lot of vinyl, I'm probably ordering Amazon.

I fully agree with this wise man. While I haven't had to return many LP's to amazon, I've returned a few and many other items too, all of which were completely hassle-free. Plus, now I know what LP sellers on amazon use crappy packaging and avoid them like the plague.