Options

2 b reel

2 b reel, internet games and fishing… rods float amongst the ravenous eyes… that is where it is at…
surrounded by small comforts in memory gone bye… making a big space for new creation…
to be kept in small memories… once again pen tweaks the wrist in a sideways draw… the daily watering that was not done...
the once- a -month flow has ceased and never produced anything but a cramping of style and the existence of…
a smattering of possibility not chosen… to be motherless is one thing… to be childless another…
undeniable good lack for not knowing the depth unfathomable…
keeps the mysterious realm of reproduction and bodily recreation pulling at the souls of tiny feet..
with the red carpet rolled up and only confetti left to sweep and toss again… life still has its point of celebration…
the existent joys of having known the choice was mine… although… influenced by consistent fear… not enough to go round…
another too worthy mouth to feed when the worthy have already arrived and are not getting their due…
strong are those who consciously bring renewal to the human race that cannot be won… only be favoured by the sun…
the shades go down on the lucky few who can sleep & snuggle into the dream & strive for the betterment of man…
kind are those who remember & feel the core

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I have a thread called 2 B that I wrote a few years ago.

It's essentially about how everyone wants to be seen and loved by at least one person seeing them.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&