flies

2»

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited June 2015
    You guys want to hear a REALLY gross fly story, later after things settle down round here? ( my house not the boards)..That way too, everyone will have been able To eat, and we can avoid puking on keyboards etc..
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483

You guys want to hear a REALLY gross fly story, later after things settle down round here? ( my house not the boards)..That way too, everyone will have been able To eat, and we can avoid puking on keyboards etc..

yes please.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Malroth said:

yes please.
    1 yr anniversary of waiting.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Malroth said:

Malroth said:

yes please.
    Did it drive you mad?

Malroth said:

Malroth said:

yes please.
    Did it drive you mad?
    It may. What could this story be?
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Gross fly story > fixer story
    I went to a family reunion in Florida awhile back. We had a cookout by some lake.
    The flies were so thick it was like a cloud of black about 30 feet long and 20 feet high.
    People were eating in this! I didn't eat a thing, and can barely stand cookouts to this day.
    Malroth said:
    yes please.
    2 YRS of waiting. I may have to make up my own story.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to erase that picture.
    but the flies are bad this year.
    Every year I am able to stand them less and less, and when they land on my nose (as the often do)
     I scream.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I have learned to live with flies and maggots.  Chickens, composting, preserving bushels of vegetables...none of those things mesh well with a procrastinator who hates flies...so I learned to live with them because I'll never stop procrastinating lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    That photo above literally makes me fell sick. :frowning:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

pureandeasy reminded me of this. When I am king I will hunt down Miss Hands and get this story from her.