Options

Buenos Aires Tickets- how to purchase from US?

Hey guys decided to take the plunge and go see my favorite band in Argentina. Trying to buy tickets on the Argentina ticket website, which is a bit cumbersome but with help of google translator can be done. My question relates to shipping of tickets....the website would not let me enter my US address for ticket delivery. Will call options make me nervous as I would really like to have tickets in hand before I leave. Anybody else encountered this issue? Suggestions?- thanks, Andy

Comments

• Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    There´s no will call, no shipping either.
    Once you get to "tipo de envio" I recommend you choose "retiro en locales ticketek", that means you will have to pick up your ticket. That option has no extra charge.
    You can select between three addresses, go for the one nearer to your hotel, all three are in the capital city, no one near the stadium.
    By the way, great choice to see the band in Buenos Aires :wink:
  • Options
    MB66761MB66761 Posts: 2
    Thanks for that information. That is what I'm going to do. I'm now running into an issue with the website not accepting my credit card information. I've tried multiple different credit and debit cards with no success. Got plenty of credit/money available. Any ideas? Buying international PJ tickets is quite the adventure.