My good deed of the year!

So as I was unemployed for 2 weeks, I took a look at what companies in my area were hiring, and what was available as far as CDL drivers.
I found a union cement company that was taking applications. Teamsters, with benefits. Anyway I let a friend of mine, a co-worker at the company I just left, know about it. Well, he filled out an app. and today he was called back for an interview. Meaning that they have already done his background check, and as long as he passes a drug screen and a road test, he will be hired! HE IS ESTATIC!!!

It will give him a $5 an hour raise if he were to take the job.

Damn! I am a good man! hahaha
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,763
    now you ruined it. way to go. asshole. hehehehe
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    mickeyrat said:

now you ruined it. way to go. asshole. hehehehe

Cement company called me back yesterday for an interview. FIGURES!!
    They couldn't call at anytime in the last 14 days? Hahaha

Though I will still go in for an interview and see what it is all about.
    Don't see myself taking the position. Looks like I am going to be happy at my new company, but I will still go in and see what exactly they are offering.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Good job longfellow! :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

So as I was unemployed for 2 weeks, I took a look at what companies in my area were hiring, and what was available as far as CDL drivers.
    I found a union cement company that was taking applications. Teamsters, with benefits. Anyway I let a friend of mine, a co-worker at the company I just left, know about it. Well, he filled out an app. and today he was called back for an interview. Meaning that they have already done his background check, and as long as he passes a drug screen and a road test, he will be hired! HE IS ESTATIC!!!

It will give him a $5 an hour raise if he were to take the job.

Damn! I am a good man! hahaha

You're a good dude speedy......most of the time hahaha
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    FoxyRedLa said:

Good job longfellow! :lol:

Mr. SPEEDY Goes to Town....